Estimate the racial makeup of your high school when you attended it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 03:04:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Estimate the racial makeup of your high school when you attended it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Estimate the racial makeup of your high school when you attended it  (Read 12479 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 10, 2007, 09:37:09 PM »

I'd estimate roughly 60/40 White/Black  The White ratio went up slightly while I was there because one of the two White flight private schools in the area went bankrupt.  It's a shame that of the two, that the one that collapsed did.  Given all the Mexicans that have moved into the area to work in the poultry plants, it would be ironic to have a private school in the area named after James Butler Bonham.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 09:36:36 PM »

When I attended my grandnephew's graduation earlier this year from the same high school as I did, it was apparent that the racial mix had changed a bit from 60/40 White/Black when I was there to roughly 50/35/10/5 White/Black/Hispanic/Asian.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies