SENATE BILL: Party Affiliation Equality Act (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:27:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Party Affiliation Equality Act (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Party Affiliation Equality Act (Failed)  (Read 1680 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: December 05, 2013, 12:41:54 AM »

I am opposed to this act. Parties deserve recognition on our ballots.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 09:40:14 PM »

With all due respect to the sponsor, both of this amendment and several others, I think we are spending too much time in this chamber discussing constitutional amendments that will have little or no impact on Atlasia.

Yeah, we should debate important things, like destroying the public education system with vouchers, or clones. Roll Eyes
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:40:25 PM »

With all due respect to the sponsor, both of this amendment and several others, I think we are spending too much time in this chamber discussing constitutional amendments that will have little or no impact on Atlasia.

Yeah, we should debate important things, like destroying the public education system with vouchers, or clones. Roll Eyes
Don't you have something better to do? Your little act of attacking me at every point possible has gone stale.

Your little act of pretending to be the avatar of all that is good and right in this game went stale a long, long time ago buddy.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:09:20 AM »

Nay

Parties make this game fun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies