Cook Report: GOP surge in MA-05 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:36:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Cook Report: GOP surge in MA-05 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cook Report: GOP surge in MA-05  (Read 4215 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: October 02, 2007, 11:04:29 PM »

Cook was lazy for putting it in Solid Dem anyway after the primary.  Should have been Likely Dem.  Then again, he's always kind of lazy.

When exactly is this election anyway?  I haven't been following it that closely.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 02:56:59 PM »

Cook was lazy for putting it in Solid Dem anyway after the primary.  Should have been Likely Dem.  Then again, he's always kind of lazy.

When exactly is this election anyway?  I haven't been following it that closely.

If by "lazy," you mean methodical and cautious, then I agree. BTW, David Wasserman has now replaced Amy Walter as the House race editor.

No, he was lazy.  Whenever you win your primary (although it was hotly contested) by only 4% and your opponent literally destroys his primary opponent, you can't put the race in safe, when the PVI is only about +8 to +9 Dem.

This is among other things that Cook does which show signs of not paying close enough attention to detail.  He's very intelligent, but lazy.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 09:44:17 AM »

If by "lazy," you mean methodical and cautious, then I agree. BTW, David Wasserman has now replaced Amy Walter as the House race editor.

No, he was lazy.  Whenever you win your primary (although it was hotly contested) by only 4% and your opponent literally destroys his primary opponent, you can't put the race in safe, when the PVI is only about +8 to +9 Dem.

This is among other things that Cook does which show signs of not paying close enough attention to detail.  He's very intelligent, but lazy.

you say that because he is fat.

lol, Walter.  Certainly not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies