Homeland (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:54:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Homeland (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Homeland  (Read 899 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: July 23, 2014, 03:53:33 AM »

It's one of my favourite shows. I'd go so far as to say that season one is flawless. Many people argue that season two is crazy and veered too far into 24 territory, but 24 is also one of my favourite shows, so I didn't mind. Season three is... not as good as the other two.

Without spoiling anything, season four is really going to have to find a way to reinvent the show. I'm not convinced it's possible.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 03:56:27 AM »

I have high hopes for Season 4 that it'll be on par with season 1. I definitely think the absence of Brody will breathe new life into the show.

Do you really think it will? Season three, to me, was at its weakest when it was just Carrie. Brody's return at the end of the season with the "is he/isn't he" schtick felt like a solid return to form. I'm nervous about how things will go now. Will it just be a suped-up version of CSI?
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 06:56:20 PM »

I actually found her romance with Brody compelling. It was so obviously bad for her, but she couldn't stop herself. Kind of a neat commentary on how we continue to do destructive things to ourselves even when we know they're not in our best interest.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies