House races to watch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:23:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  House races to watch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: House races to watch  (Read 2089 times)
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« on: September 05, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »

FL-18 will be big (Allen West); I'll throw in FL-22 for Sanchez as well. FL-16 is currently occupied by mega-HP Vern Buchanan, though polling for Keith Fitzgerald has been awful recently, but I could see it getting better. David Riviera in FL-26 has been scandal-ridden and the Democrats could unseat him. FL-02 could be a sleeper race, since it now includes all of Tallahassee, and the Democrats have a decent candidate there. Val Demings might be able to knock out 'Taliban Dan'. I'm not sure whether or not John Mica is vulnerable, so keep that in the back of your mind as well. Grayson would normally have the advantage in FL-09, but he's facing a Hispanic Republican; that could be interesting. It'd be interesting to see Yoho's performance in FL-03. There's also an actual challenger (who's qualified for Emily's List funding and such) against Bill Young, so that could be interesting as well. That's basically all of Florida's races.

As I said in another thread FL-2 isn't gonna be competitive, a Tallahassee liberal won't be able to win much from the rural areas that dominate the district. The best (not saying very much) candidate would have been state representative Bembry, but he lost in the primary (along with my professor). And Corrine is going to win her normal, depressing landslide oops, old district 3. Other then that, good estimation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies