The topless parade. Pride or Shame? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:35:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The topless parade. Pride or Shame? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The topless parade. Pride or Shame?  (Read 6973 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: August 26, 2015, 12:12:14 PM »

Anyway women have all the same rights as men do and such parades make absolutely no sense. Except of giving some minutes of pleasure for the men watching of course.
Thank you girls! We love ya! Hahaha

This is actually a common criticism of this sort of thing within feminism, but hearing it from one of the men in question is creepy.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 10:20:54 PM »

Also:

1. You say that like it's a bad thing.
2. band name
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 12:21:33 AM »

A woman having a generalized dislike for men is, at worst, an undesirable but understandable inconvenience to men who aren't terribles and, at best, a deliciously frustrating encumbrance to men who are terribles.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 12:37:10 AM »

A woman having a generalized dislike for men is, at worst, an undesirable but understandable inconvenience to men who aren't terribles and, at best, a deliciously frustrating encumbrance to men who are terribles.

But said women can also make men 'terribles.'

Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »

Typical SJW mentality: It's okay when we do it!

Men, as a group, have way less to fear from women, as a group, than women, as a group, do from men, as a group, and, thus, dislike or hatred is genuinely a much more serious problem going in one direction than the other. It baffles me that this is controversial.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 10:37:22 AM »

Typical SJW mentality: It's okay when we do it!

Men, as a group, have way less to fear from women, as a group, than women, as a group, do from men, as a group, and, thus, dislike or hatred is genuinely a much more serious problem going in one direction than the other. It baffles me that this is controversial.

i mean, the thing is that this kind of sentiment usually comes from people who don't believe that women have more to fear from men than vice versa.

Really? That hasn't been the case in my experience, but my experience could be atypical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies