KS-Sen: Taylor drops out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:08:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KS-Sen: Taylor drops out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-Sen: Taylor drops out  (Read 25156 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 04, 2014, 01:00:04 AM »

Hopefully Weiland in South Dakota follows suit and drops out leaving Pressler to battle Rounds.

Vice-versa is more likely.

Re: Kansas, evveryone knows Brownback and Roberts will be easily re-elected.. DUH!! Roll Eyes
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »

Lawsuits and appeals will likely follow.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
« Edited: September 05, 2014, 11:56:12 AM by Badger »

Oh no! The Dems new favorite last hope just flew out the window. But don't worry: HILLARY WILL STILL WIN THE STATE BY 12 IN 2016!!!!!

Are you all right Phil? You seem a bit tense these last days.

I'd ask how you're feeling but you keep on chugging with your usual troll ways so all is normal on that front.

Well, that post certainly disproves allegation of tenseness. Roll Eyes

Seriously Phil, be safe. Most of your recent posts conjure the image of flecks of spittle as you speak, a rapid eye twitch, and a throbbing forehead vein forcasting an aneurysm.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 12:01:03 PM »

I think blaming the Kansas SoS here is wrong. If the KS election law explicitely says that you can only step down as candidate by notifying the SoS that you are unable to serve if elected, then Krobach is only acting according to the law. It's his job.

You should rather expect the Taylor campaign to be smart enough to know the election law and they should have put the "unable to serve" thing into his letter.

Except the letter Taylor wrote was written with the assistance of the Secretary of State's office, implying the Secretary of State knowingly deceived the Taylor campaign.

This, and also just try to imagine how Kobach would be acting if the situation was reversed and it was to benefit Republicans.

Don't try to reason with them Phil, guys.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »

Oh no! The Dems new favorite last hope just flew out the window. But don't worry: HILLARY WILL STILL WIN THE STATE BY 12 IN 2016!!!!!

Are you all right Phil? You seem a bit tense these last days.

I'd ask how you're feeling but you keep on chugging with your usual troll ways so all is normal on that front.

Well, that post certainly disproves allegation of tenseness. Roll Eyes

Seriously Phil, be safe. Most of your recent posts conjure the image of flecks of spittle as you speak, a rapid eye twitch, and a throbbing forehead vein forcasting an aneurysm.

No, they really don't. And calling out px, a well established troll, isn't proof of tenseness.

Honestly, your "poke the bear" response to me is just as bad as his. You did it in two posts in a row and you frequently do it, too. Please don't feel the need to respond to each of my posts with your not-so-subtly hostile commentary. Your complaint is that my posts are tense...and then you go on in unnecessary, exaggerated detail about how I'm acting like a person that is literally asylum-bound. I'm kindly asking that you tone it down.

You made two silly attempted bullying posts; I made two responses. Issue? Huh

I hadn't considered the prospect of you going to the asylum....until now. Shocked

Please Phil, it's just a midterm Senate race in a state over 1500 miles away. Please don't do anything .......hasty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies