Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:17:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread  (Read 26986 times)
slothdem

« on: January 29, 2021, 03:24:57 PM »

At this stage it's just waiting to see what actually gets her expelled in some form.

Nah, she’ll run against Warnock in 2022 or Osoff in 2026 and get crushed in the GE.

If she vacates her seat, I'm honestly curious as to whether she gets replaced by someone who somehow manages to be even worse. And if she does run statewide, the whole GOP ticket is probably going down.

It's hard to find someone with a lower opinion of the GOP than myself, but I don't really see how her potential replacement could be worse. She is the single most deficient person ever to be elected to Congress.
slothdem

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 05:02:54 PM »

At this stage it's just waiting to see what actually gets her expelled in some form.

Nah, she’ll run against Warnock in 2022 or Osoff in 2026 and get crushed in the GE.

If she vacates her seat, I'm honestly curious as to whether she gets replaced by someone who somehow manages to be even worse. And if she does run statewide, the whole GOP ticket is probably going down.

It's hard to find someone with a lower opinion of the GOP than myself, but I don't really see how her potential replacement could be worse. She is the single most deficient person ever to be elected to Congress.

I'd disagree. Are you forgetting people like Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, Benjamin Tillman, Theodore Bilbo, and John C. Calhoun? Taylor-Greene certainly is one of the most reprehensible individuals ever to be elected to Congress, but these odious characters were far more damaging and insidious than her.

I am not forgetting segregationists and slaveholders. Is there any doubt that if MTG was alive during those time periods she would be anything other than a voracious defender of slavery and segregation? Heck, is there any doubt that, as of TODAY, that she believes races shouldn't mix? And yes, I said deficient, referring to all her capacities and not just her morality (which obviously sucks). John Calhoun was an evil man, but there's no doubt he was capable. MTG is just a vile nothing, completely unable to appreciate the scope of her powers or the responsibilities of her office beyond her racist, conspiratorial, fascist sh**tposting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies