ERIC CANTOR *LOSES* PRIMARY!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  ERIC CANTOR *LOSES* PRIMARY!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ERIC CANTOR *LOSES* PRIMARY!!!  (Read 12222 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: June 10, 2014, 07:29:57 PM »

Mother of God, the party needs to carpetbomb his challenger. Ruin his life, and not just politically. Make him end his days a homeless drunk lying in the sewer.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 07:35:29 PM »

They need to donate heavily to the Democrat. They need to tell this mother[inks]rr that he will be isolated, be given no seniority, no committee position, not even an office if possible. He will not be allowed to caucus with the party, he will be subjected to an IRS audit, anything and everything possible.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 07:48:08 PM »
« Edited: June 10, 2014, 10:45:42 PM by Simfan34 »

The party needs to start enforcing some hard discipline. We need a national party with the power of expulsion and a strong, centralised party leadership.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 07:58:34 PM »

These small brained hicks need to be destroyed, exterminated.

This isn't a hick district.

Well apparently there are enough to give us this result.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 08:02:30 PM »

Brat's going on an anti-Semitic rant in his victory speech right now, quoting the Gospels and saying he is with God.

An anti-semite, wow. The fact this vermin scum piece of filth is still able to talk after what he's done tells me the GOP is going to be doomed for another decade at least until the party can obliterate people like this thing and the racist ignoramuses who support them.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 08:15:11 PM »
« Edited: June 10, 2014, 10:46:16 PM by Simfan34 »

These neo-confederate racist gun-whores need to be completely destroyed.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 08:17:24 PM »

Apparently the vote was packed with strategic Democrat voters. Doesn't change the fact that the racists need to be hit with sticks.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 08:19:29 PM »

These people still haven't been made to bear the true consequences of their racism and treason. Now would be a good time as any.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 08:21:24 PM »

Democrats may enjoy seeing we Republicans self-destruct, but ultimately having filth like this human trash hold public office is bad for the country altogether. We gain from debate and compromise.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 08:26:10 PM »

Brat may be too controversial in the fall, but not like Akin/Murdock/Angle. With Cantor's loss, I don't see Boehner being Speaker in 2015. I see the Tea Party's favorite Gowdy, Blackburn (unless she runs for president), Lynn Jenkins or maybe Paul Ryan (unless Ryan runs for president) getting the nod .

Go to hell, and bring your friends with you. These neo-confederate racist gun-whores need to be completely destroyed.
While the Tea Party has long lost favor in my eyes, Cantor wasn't the best option for the GOP...we still have McCarthy, Rogers, etc. Cantor was a dick. A Brutus in the making. A man with no soul. This is for the better.

McMorris Roders would be an excellent choice, but there's no way the misogynistic racist bigots would ever accept her. It would be a calamity for them. And that is why we need to destroy them.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »

We gain from debate and compromise.

Cantor routinely blocked Boehner from debate and compromise, though.

I know, but he's better than this piece of dirt.

Anyone would think that Simfan is unhappy with the outcome of this primary.

I had no particular affection for Cantor- indeed, I saw him as something of an obstructionist- but I truly detest how the racist ignorant bigoted neo-Confederate worthless sexist pesterous vermin have been able to ride roughshod over the party. We really must put a stop to them, and then completely destroy them.

Being a black Republican is not always easy. Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 08:44:42 PM »

It's a matter of time before these lunatics go completely insane and start supporting something completely deranged, like LaRouche-ism.

The real question is can Cantor run as an independent?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »

The real question is can Cantor run as an independent?

He can only run as a write-in. Very difficult and even though it's a safe Republican district, the Democratic challenger usually gets 40% or so and would probably win the seat if Cantor tried to split Brat's vote.

Bollocks. This idiot needs to be obliterated before the election.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 08:59:55 PM »

There's no Democratic challenger this year.

No, Jack Trammell, a college sociology professor, filed to run at the last minute and will be on the ballot.

Maybe they can get him on some technicality? But on the other hand he doesn't look so bad:

Maybe he can smite the racists.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 09:14:50 PM »

His bachelors is from Grove City, a conservative college.  I wonder if that still in any way reflects his views?  In any case, seems like a cool guy.

Really?! I just met a grad from there last Thursday. Nice guy. Never heard of the place before then.

Brat's going on an anti-Semitic rant in his victory speech right now, quoting the Gospels and saying he is with God.

Trammell on the warpath:

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 09:27:36 PM »

Maybe the Horrible People here aren't hicks per se, but that still doesn't mean they're not bigoted crypto-Nazi neo-Confederate vermin.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 09:33:12 PM »

Maybe the Horrible People here aren't hicks per se, but that still doesn't mean they're not bigoted crypto-Nazi neo-Confederate vermin.

I don't think anyone ever denied that.

Good. We fought the Confederate slavers, and we obliterated them. We fought the Nazi murderers, and destroyed them. So why are their partisans in the Republican Party? They must be totally and utterly exterminated.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 09:37:18 PM »

Trammell has higher ratings on RateMyProfessor than Brat does, but only slightly so. Brat is easier.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 09:41:26 PM »

I don't think anyone ever denied that.

Good. We fought the Confederate slavers, and we obliterated them. We fought the Nazi murderers, and destroyed them. So why are their partisans in the Republican Party? They must be totally and utterly liquidated.

Deep breaths SimFan!  Breath in and out, in and out.  Now let's try slowly turning down the hyperbole.

Completely annihilate the racist bigoted vermin. That's all I ask.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 09:50:27 PM »

He has a 1.37% ProgressivePunch score and only 15 out of 432 were more right-wing. But that's not right-wing enough for the tea party. Or maybe they didn't like that there was a Republican Jew in Congress.

It's bigotry, no doubt. Neo-confederates showing their true colors. Did anyone really think that Southerners were not still anti-Semites? Only a fool would think these sons of slavers honestly considered Jews as their equals just because of some Millennialistic rhetoric about the "chosen people". It's bigotry, plain and simple.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »

People are talking as if Cantor's challenger is Chris McDaniel - David Brat is an economics professor, and he certainly sounds brighter than about 95% of the Tea Party candidates. He also ran as the anti-crony capitalism candidate, and I think that has a lot more ability to change voters minds than just saying "I AM THE MOST CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE".

He quoted the Gospels in his victory speech over the only Jewish Republican in Congress. Either he's completely daft or a vicious Dominionist. Or possibly most likely both.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 10:12:23 PM »
« Edited: June 10, 2014, 10:17:52 PM by Simfan34 »

The Republican Party is badly in need of a physical liquidation.

I am in full agreement. Precisely how I would put it.

I think there are two lessons here:

1.  Republicans need to repudiate immigration reform completely and double down on white fears about brown people.  This means Rubio and Jeb Bush are not good 2016 candidates for that and they may lose for that reason.  The Republican Party is moving towards a populist message of blaming our problems on non-WASPs.  

2.  You can't just have crazy policies, you need to show that you're crazy.  You can't just talk about how Obama is a member of Al Qaeda, you need to be drenched in flopsweat and hoot and holler like baboon in heat.  You need to seem like a dumb, angry redneck with no respect for anyone and no real social graces.  

You'll look back at this in horror when it actually happens.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 10:26:08 PM »

Wait, is Simfan only just now realizing that his party of choice is full of racists?  I guess that would explain why a black guy in 2014 is a Republican in the first place...

I have known that the racists were around for a long time. I just didn't realise they were this powerful. They have overwhelmed the leadership. It is not a racist party, it is a party being hijacked by racists.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:12 PM »

Some of these comments make me laugh. Yes, how dare someone run against a Jewish Republican, as if that was the main issue of the campaign.

It is not that. It is the tenor of his campaign, all this talk about God and Jesus, that was rather blatant dog-whistling, as to say I am the God-fearing, church-going Christian in this race. It is obvious.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2014, 10:30:30 PM »

Wait, is Simfan only just now realizing that his party of choice is full of racists?  I guess that would explain why a black guy in 2014 is a Republican in the first place...

I have known that the racists were around for a long time. I just didn't realise they were this powerful. They have overwhelmed the leadership. It is not a racist party, it is a party being hijacked by racists.

Uh, this hijacking has been in progress for about fifty years.  You didn't see it coming?

I haven't been around that long, and, besides, the Republicans I know, vote for, and associate with are not racists. The Democrats tend to be wacko-social justice types. Hence I am a Republican. And I do not want these bigots in my party.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies