Jeb Bush says he wants to ignore the past (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:45:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jeb Bush says he wants to ignore the past (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeb Bush says he wants to ignore the past  (Read 2989 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 15, 2015, 11:09:30 AM »

Excuse me where the heck does it say we are responsible for the sins of our father's or brother's? ....can see the Democrats are going to cling to that whole theory because these talking points are already beginning to emerge. Wouldn't it be a good idea to examine how much Hillary did not know about the Whitewater land deal during her time in the Rose Law firm; I mean that whole investigation meandered away from that subject to the sexual aspects of Bill Clinton's activities. These Whitewater land deal issues and Hillary's involvement in same, is not just about answering the legalities,  her involvement in these activities from an ethical point of view.  We can't just examine her role in the Benghazi screw-up and the Monica Lewinsky issue has been dealt with, but not the questions of who are the identities of those donors of the Clinton Foundation & Bill's post presidential activities...but of course that depends if CBS,  NBC,  CNN,  New York Times and the Washington Post take there journalistic integrities out of the blind trust. However I think we all know the answer there.

Nobody but partisan hacks (and Rush Limbaugh) care about Whitewater anymore. And the Benghazi issue has had COUNTLESS investigations, and they've all found nothing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies