Colombian Politics and Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:53:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Colombian Politics and Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colombian Politics and Elections  (Read 6441 times)
jimros
Canada
« on: November 12, 2023, 05:06:16 PM »

What makes Sumapaz so progressive?
jimros
Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 11:20:42 PM »

New Substack post about the main political news so far in 2024.

If people have any comments or suggestions regarding topics about Colombian politics that I could cover on my Substack, I'd be happy to hear them out.

I would be interested in hearing about what kind of a preview the municipal and regional elections gives us about the next round of national elections, particularly the congressional elections, like which parties are gaining or losing strength and where.

Also just a question that probably doesn't need to be covered on substack. There are no independents elected to congress, is that because the rules don't allow for that or because candidates who run as independents for the national legislature basically always lose, like in North America.
jimros
Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 11:21:18 PM »

[/quote]
" Petro is going to waste the remaining two and a bit years of his term in pointless self-victimizations, Twitter fights, delusional visions, demagoguery and populist speeches blaming everyone for his own incompetence and inability to govern." so he is basically communist trump
[/quote]

They have a lot in common from a personality perspective.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies