CNN: Hillary Clinton's 'email' problem was bigger than anyone realized (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:51:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CNN: Hillary Clinton's 'email' problem was bigger than anyone realized (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: Hillary Clinton's 'email' problem was bigger than anyone realized  (Read 2493 times)
catographer
Megameow
United States
« on: May 24, 2017, 01:20:37 AM »

Many people cited her "emails" as a reason not to vote for her, but I heard few elaborations about why exactly they did so. I understand the argument about her mishandled of classified info, could've endangered national security, very stupid and careless. But it was chalked up to, essentially, the fact that she was tech illiterate (older generation), didn't know how email systems worked.

On the Podesta email hack and leaks, what can anybody name specifically from those emails that was damaging in any way? I never saw reporting on the content of the hack, few Americans knew/know what are in them, and tbh idk what's in them but I'd bet they're mostly innocuous behind-the-scenes stuff (what you would expect from the emails of a campaign chairman).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies