Who won the first debate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:34:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who won the first debate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Clinton (I support Clinton)

Clinton (I support Trump)

Clinton (I support Other)

Trump (I support Clinton)

Trump (I support Trump)

Trump (I support Other)

Tie (I support Clinton)

Tie (I support Trump)

Tie (I support Other)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 297

Author Topic: Who won the first debate?  (Read 10058 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 26, 2016, 10:55:42 PM »

Trump did what he had to do, but I want to see him go for the knockout in the final debate. Vegas would be the perfect venue.
Therein lies the problem with Trump. Everything is a reality show for this moron. Thanks GOP. You're giving the election to the second coming of Nixon because you nominated the Ooompa Loompa town drunk!
Nixon is the President I identify most closely with, so I welcome that.
So you think she's crooked (which she is), but admire someone who ran the government like his own private police force?
I don't admire his presidency, but I identify with him as a person a lot.

um, you self-identify with a slimy bastard? Huh
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:55:48 AM »

Watched from the trump hotel.   Trump isnt speaking to the political hacks like ones found on this forum. Hes speaking to working class, simple minded folks.  Remember during the primary nights like this the same stuff was said of how trump lost and looked stupid etc.  The media narrative each time was that Rubio won.  We all know how that turned out when the voters actually voted.   Trump isnt running as the type of candidate Hillary has to run as.  Hes basically avg joe running for president. 

Speaking to “simple minded folks” isn’t a justification for lies and putting out wrong facts.

And, more important: I want to see what these “simple minded folks” are saying if the Trumpster gets into office without delivering results. His lack of knowledge and substance has once again showed us, that he has no real solutions for the problems of these “simple minded folks”. He hasn’t a clue. He failed to lay out specific solutions for any problems. And these “solutions” he’s put out have been disproved over and over again by independent and even conservative fact checkers. Fact checking may be boring, but a falsehood doesn’t become true/effective if you just repeat it multiple times. It just won’t work. These “simple minds folks” will rub their eyes if President Trump starts a trade war, blows the deficit, loses millions of jobs and weakens America’s standing in the world (just to name a few consequences of his election).

Neither did Hillary.   No politician gives very detailed specific policy during a campaign.    Can anyone remember specific Obamacare policy being laid out in 2008? 

Nobody cares about fact checking because if they did Hillary wouldn't be on that stage.

Yes I do recall a fairly detailed policy being proposed which developed into the ACA. That's because I'm not simple minded and pay attention.

LOL Keller is proudly the "simple-minded folks" that provide the Trump base.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:12:34 PM »

Such polls are pointless here as the forum is crowded by Clinton backers. The person who won was Lester Heil Clinton, who is to get press-secretary position in Clinton's administration.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies