Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:00:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 146772 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #525 on: January 13, 2013, 07:27:40 PM »

Welp, New York is off the table officially.  I just got a rejection email from Delta.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #526 on: January 13, 2013, 08:33:40 PM »

However, I've got something else that I just threw in the cooker.  I'm not going to spill any beans just yet, but I've got a possibility lurking.  The only thing I will say about it for now is that it will require extensive traveling over the Western United States.  Stay tuned.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #527 on: January 13, 2013, 09:54:05 PM »

However, I've got something else that I just threw in the cooker.  I'm not going to spill any beans just yet, but I've got a possibility lurking.  The only thing I will say about it for now is that it will require extensive traveling over the Western United States.  Stay tuned.
Please don't throw things in your cooker and then travel the western United States.  There are very long stretches with no convenience stores and you don't wanna spill the beans out in the middle of nowhere.

Point taken. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #528 on: January 14, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »

Uh oh, there's troube in paradise......share, Jeff

Alright, here's the deal.  There is trouble in paradise, but its not an immediate threat.  I got news today that they are going to cut about half the staff.  They just hired way too many agents.  However, they are not going to do it immediately.  Out of fairness to their employees, they are going to give them time to find new work.  The cuts will not happen until March 1, which gives us 6 weeks to find another place to work.  So, after I got off work today, I have been on the prowl and went to two places.  The first one is a no-go right off the bat.  The second one sounds plausible and very interesting.  I've got a second interview with them next Tuesday at 3:00 pm.  This one would pay crappy in training (first 4 weeks) like $10/hour, but after training, I will get $14.00 an hour with a bunch of room up the ladder.  The good news is they said they would guarantee me at least 1 to 2 years before anything negative happens.  I'll explain more about this position in another post.  In fact, I JUST got home from my adventures, which started right after work.  I've got time to find myself a new line of work without having to rush.  The possibility does exist that the cut may get delayed or get cut itself, meaning the cut likely will happen, but the chance exists it may not happen.

So, things are not as dire as what they could be as I still have a job for at least 6 1/2 weeks and have that time to look and the fact there is already another one on the docket already.  This is not including the possible travel job that I mentioned yesterday or the day before.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #529 on: January 14, 2013, 10:28:25 PM »

I talked this new possible position over with my parents and they say if I am offered the position, go for it.

Other developments are as follows.  My apartment lease runs out on March 31 and I have to give them 45 days notice of my decision.  If I have not found a job by February 8, then I am going to start making arrangements to go back to Oklahoma in March.  I really don't want to do that, and I don't think it will come to that, but that is a possibility.  If I did go back to Oklahoma, I would try to find a vo-tech and get retrained in another field so I can get out of the call center trap.  Dad wants me to find anything up here that is not a call center that pays more than what I am getting now.  Dad believes my skills I learned in college are not doing a single thing for me, which I agree.  My degree has pretty much been reduced to a piece of paper.  We're still hashing out what to do.  I want to stay in Utah, I need to stay in Utah, but with my house in Oklahoma on the market, we're still paying the mortgage and the utilities, plus my rent and other bills in Utah.  The rent, mortgage, and utilities alone add up to around $1500 a month not including other bills.  Getting $12 an hour doesn't cut it and especially when I'm not getting 40 hour weeks.  I'm ashamed to say it, but my parents have been helping me out since I don't make enough right now to support myself 100%.  So I have to listen to their advice until such time as I do make enough to support myself 100%.

So, with that said, what this job is that I went to this evening is it is not a call center, but not a traditional one, rather it is base + commission sales.  You see those infomercials on late night television for products like Rosetta Stone, the non stick skillet that's been advertised, or the sham-wow products.  I will be taking phone calls for those products.  He rattled off 8 different products that we support and more coming in all the time.  The training salary is $10/hr for the first 4-5 weeks.  After that, the salary goes up to $14.00/hr with the potential to go higher.  Full benefits start after 90 days of employment and 401(k) starts after 6 months.  The training hours will be Wednesday-Sunday 8:30-17:00 and after that the hours will be primarily graveyard anywhere between 2000 and 0600 both weekend days and 3 days during the week.  I'll get 40 hours each week.  I'll make sure I get the pay in writing as well as this other statement that he made which is "most call centers give you a month or two and kick you to the curb.  We don't do that.  We will give you AT LEAST a 1 year commitment if you give the same commitment back to us."  I have a second interview with them next Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 15:00.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #530 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:23 PM »

Sales?!?!? you have to have figured out you're not cut out for that.

Commission only sales I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole as I'd starve to death!.  If it has a guaranteed base (a safety net), I'm fine.

Right now, I'm just trying to find anything to avoid having to suffer the humiliation of a 31-year old man moving in with his parents.  Its embarrassing enough to have my parents help me out, let alone possibly having to move back in with them.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #531 on: January 14, 2013, 11:57:44 PM »

At least something is happening in this tragedy now. Only 2 days after Bushie turns down another job to "wait and see what they will do," he gets canned. Of course, this is one of the reoccurring themes in this series. I applaud the writers for at least changing the topic off weather and Sizzler's steakhouse.

The thing is I'm not gone, yet.  I still have 6 1/2 weeks before I become a free agent.

Inks, to be honest, I don't believe this guy that there is a year guarantee.  I even have a tough time believing the $14.  That's why I want to get both in writing.  That's also why I am not going to put all my eggs in that basket.  I've got something else I'm going to check out tomorrow after work.

I have two places to go tomorrow, one being the Indian doctor in Utah so I can at least get my Indian health services transferred up here.

I do feel bad for taking off so much VTO, but there's nothing I can do about that now.

Going back to Oklahoma into my parents house is the absolute worst case scenario and last resort.  Moving to Oklahoma is my second-to-the-worst case scenario because I have the ability to pull my house off the market.  The cheapest scenario and the best case scenario and my desire is staying in Utah in this apartment and extending this lease.  I am very confident I'll have a job before February 8 when I need to make arrangements on where I go from here.  I will find something.  I am willing to give sales a shot if there is a manageable base salary attached.  Also, the possibility does exist, albeit very small, that the cut will be canceled.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #532 on: January 15, 2013, 01:37:45 AM »

I talked this new possible position over with my parents and they say if I am offered the position, go for it.

Other developments are as follows.  My apartment lease runs out on March 31 and I have to give them 45 days notice of my decision.  If I have not found a job by February 8, then I am going to start making arrangements to go back to Oklahoma in March.  I really don't want to do that, and I don't think it will come to that, but that is a possibility.  If I did go back to Oklahoma, I would try to find a vo-tech and get retrained in another field so I can get out of the call center trap.  Dad wants me to find anything up here that is not a call center that pays more than what I am getting now.  Dad believes my skills I learned in college are not doing a single thing for me, which I agree.  My degree has pretty much been reduced to a piece of paper.  We're still hashing out what to do.  I want to stay in Utah, I need to stay in Utah, but with my house in Oklahoma on the market, we're still paying the mortgage and the utilities, plus my rent and other bills in Utah.  The rent, mortgage, and utilities alone add up to around $1500 a month not including other bills.  Getting $12 an hour doesn't cut it and especially when I'm not getting 40 hour weeks.  I'm ashamed to say it, but my parents have been helping me out since I don't make enough right now to support myself 100%.  So I have to listen to their advice until such time as I do make enough to support myself 100%.

So, with that said, what this job is that I went to this evening is it is not a call center, but not a traditional one, rather it is base + commission sales.  You see those infomercials on late night television for products like Rosetta Stone, the non stick skillet that's been advertised, or the sham-wow products.  I will be taking phone calls for those products.  He rattled off 8 different products that we support and more coming in all the time.  The training salary is $10/hr for the first 4-5 weeks.  After that, the salary goes up to $14.00/hr with the potential to go higher.  Full benefits start after 90 days of employment and 401(k) starts after 6 months.  The training hours will be Wednesday-Sunday 8:30-17:00 and after that the hours will be primarily graveyard anywhere between 2000 and 0600 both weekend days and 3 days during the week.  I'll get 40 hours each week.  I'll make sure I get the pay in writing as well as this other statement that he made which is "most call centers give you a month or two and kick you to the curb.  We don't do that.  We will give you AT LEAST a 1 year commitment if you give the same commitment back to us."  I have a second interview with them next Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 15:00.

Bushie,

I work in Mortgage Sales.  Different field, but still sales based.  Its difficult, and know what you are getting into and the set up before you do.

There are generally three breakdowns of how a base + commission job works.  There can be different variations within each one, but its important to know the basics of each.

1.  Base + Commission.  The easiest and most straight forward, also the least risky.  It is how it sounds, you get a base salary and a commission on top of that.

2.  Base/Draw Combo + Commission.  You do get paid a salary, but it is as a draw.  Any commissions you receive first go to pay any draw balance if any exists.  Or you get a portion of the commission and the rest goes to pay down any draw balance.  If you have no draw balance, you get the full commission.  With this set up, you do have a guarentted minimum that you will get and you won't have to pay back any draw balance.  However, if your balance gets too high you will likely get s** canned.

3.  Draw vs Commission.  Same as above, you get paid a salary as a draw.  If you have no draw balance, you get any full commissions.  If you have a draw balance, once you get a sale, you will either have to first pay back a draw balance before you get any commission, or get a small portion of the commission, with the rest paying down a draw balance.  One MAJOR drawback is unlike #2, you CAN be liable to pay back any draws.

Be VERY careful in understanding the base/draw and commission structure.  Many places might advertise a base when its technically a draw.
These schemes are for actual jobs, not scams.

LOL, true, although I wouldn't be surprised if the structure of the scam is like #3, and six months from now Bushie is posting about he is being sued for his $10,000 draw balance.

I'm well aware of the three types of base + commish sales pay.  I didn't hear any talk of a draw or anything that sounded like a draw Monday evening.  He broke down the pay structure and from the outside it looks just like Scenario 1 - base salary + commission.  He said with commission, I can reach $17-$20 an hour.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #533 on: January 15, 2013, 02:47:50 AM »

Things may seem as if they're gloomy over here, but I have a lot of confidence right now.  It was not a shock today to hear that my job was going to get cut.  What was the shocker is that they are not going to start cutting until March 1.  That settled my heart back down.  This isn't my first rodeo.  I have been down this road too many times before and I'm becoming an old pro at it.  I'm excited going forward into Tuesday and beyond.  I honestly believe it won't be long before I have a job to replace the one I have now.  I'm confident I won't really even lose any money.  In fact, this may turn out to be beneficial for me as I stand a much better chance of pulling 40 hour weeks.  I'll be alright.  If I do have to move back to Oklahoma, I'm going to hold my head up and do it with class.  There are worse states I could move to.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #534 on: January 15, 2013, 03:08:26 PM »

I'm still at work, about to get off in 30 minutes.  Things are still very fluid and have a tendency to change.  They're still planning on beginning the layoffs on March 1, but the news today is that there is debate as to where the draw the line on cuts.  Right now, as of yesterday, my class which came in November 6 is on the line and they don't know if the cuts will reach my class or stop with the class that came in December 3.  Right now, nobody knows if my class will be cut or not.  We're pretty sure the September 24 class (the class preceding mine) is safe.  We're also pretty sure the December 3 (the class succeeding mine) is in jeopardy.  What happens, though, with my class, is the big question mark in the room.  I'm going to act as if my class will be cut, because I don't want to get to March 1 and become a free agent with nothing to fall back on.  On the other hand, I don't want to start over unnecessarily.  I'm already well established at Xerox and was on track to become permanent anytime between February and May where I might get a raise.  The calls the past two days indicate the pace is starting to pick up.  We're still slow, but the open slots for VTO are not as numerous.  Most days there have been 7-8 slots open for VTO.  Yesterday, there was no VTO.  Today, there were only 4 slots for VTO and nothing forced.  Things seem to be picking up which makes me think the March 1 cuts may be canceled altogether, because the last thing the company wants to do is cut half the staff on March 1 and then find themselves in a pickle and missing SLA and have to turn right around and hire more staff before April 1.  That's one reason why my class may or may not be safe.  They may not make that decision for a while until they can forecast March, April, and May traffic.  So, I'll talk to my parents, but there is a possibility I may be staying at Xerox long past March 1.  If I can, that would be the most ideal scenario.  I was going to go seek out another sales opportunity this afternoon, but I may go on home instead.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #535 on: January 15, 2013, 05:19:53 PM »

I'm still at work, about to get off in 30 minutes.  Things are still very fluid and have a tendency to change.  They're still planning on beginning the layoffs on March 1, but the news today is that there is debate as to where the draw the line on cuts.  Right now, as of yesterday, my class which came in November 6 is on the line and they don't know if the cuts will reach my class or stop with the class that came in December 3.  Right now, nobody knows if my class will be cut or not.  We're pretty sure the September 24 class (the class preceding mine) is safe.  We're also pretty sure the December 3 (the class succeeding mine) is in jeopardy.  What happens, though, with my class, is the big question mark in the room.  I'm going to act as if my class will be cut, because I don't want to get to March 1 and become a free agent with nothing to fall back on.  On the other hand, I don't want to start over unnecessarily.  I'm already well established at Xerox and was on track to become permanent anytime between February and May where I might get a raise.  The calls the past two days indicate the pace is starting to pick up.  We're still slow, but the open slots for VTO are not as numerous.  Most days there have been 7-8 slots open for VTO.  Yesterday, there was no VTO.  Today, there were only 4 slots for VTO and nothing forced.  Things seem to be picking up which makes me think the March 1 cuts may be canceled altogether, because the last thing the company wants to do is cut half the staff on March 1 and then find themselves in a pickle and missing SLA and have to turn right around and hire more staff before April 1.  That's one reason why my class may or may not be safe.  They may not make that decision for a while until they can forecast March, April, and May traffic.  So, I'll talk to my parents, but there is a possibility I may be staying at Xerox long past March 1.  If I can, that would be the most ideal scenario.  I was going to go seek out another sales opportunity this afternoon, but I may go on home instead.

Giving up on the job hunt already? Yeah, this is going to end well...

I'm not giving up on the job hunt at all.  I'm still looking out here and have my antenna up.

I just talked to my parents again and I am going to look as hard as I can for anything out here through February 15.  I may still extend this apartment lease for another 3 months (April, May, June) even if I don't find a job.  They are not giving up on me in Utah right away.  There are contingency plans in place in case I do have to move back home, but right now, I've got 2 things in the cooker, plus the possibility that Xerox may be extended.  I am still very confident that I will be here in Utah for the long term, but I've got a safety net just in case.  I am going to keep looking for a job each afternoon and evening after work, and if one comes along that is a better opportunity than Xerox, I am going to jump on that, because the last thing I can afford is to reach March 1 and still get cut without a job to go to on March 4.  I'm really hoping for this job in Draper that I sought out last night, because that would give me $14 an hour after training with the potential to make $17-$18 an hour with commission.  The best thing I can do right now is not panic.  There is no reason to panic as I still have six weeks until the potential cut happens.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #536 on: January 15, 2013, 05:39:25 PM »

No need to panic, sure. But an opportunity to give yourself a swift kick to the head and realise your constant mistakes, and what leads to them.

1. listening to your parents, who aren't necessarily as cluey as you think
2. Going into a job that you're totally unsuitable for

Maybe ask yourself... not God, not your parents, risk allowing your actual thoughts and feelings to come out... what am I actually good at? what do I enjoy doing? If those two are in conflict, always choose what you're good at. Especially in your situation.

How the hell will you be able to keep up your apartment for three months without work?

Obviously that statement I made about keeping the apartment without a job is a little misleading.  That's assuming I can get rid of my house in Oklahoma by then so I'm not dealing with $850 in mortgage + utilities and $600 in rent.  That's hard enough to do as it is.  I wouldn't be able to keep my apartment up for three months without a job.  That's why I'm searching now for a job before March 1 gets here so I am not without a job.  My desire is to stay here in Utah and that is my parents desire for me, as well.  That statement about keeping the apartment is just a scenario and nothing more than a scenario.  It is not a plan by any stretch of the imagination.  It could turn into a plan, but its doubtful it will come to that, because I plan to have another job within the next 4 weeks.  I have to let my apartment know by February 15 if I plan to extend beyond the March 31 lease expiration.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #537 on: January 15, 2013, 06:32:03 PM »

No need to panic, sure. But an opportunity to give yourself a swift kick to the head and realise your constant mistakes, and what leads to them.

1. listening to your parents, who aren't necessarily as cluey as you think
2. Going into a job that you're totally unsuitable for

Maybe ask yourself... not God, not your parents, risk allowing your actual thoughts and feelings to come out... what am I actually good at? what do I enjoy doing? If those two are in conflict, always choose what you're good at. Especially in your situation.

How the hell will you be able to keep up your apartment for three months without work?

Obviously that statement I made about keeping the apartment without a job is a little misleading.  That's assuming I can get rid of my house in Oklahoma by then so I'm not dealing with $850 in mortgage + utilities and $600 in rent.  That's hard enough to do as it is.  I wouldn't be able to keep my apartment up for three months without a job.  That's why I'm searching now for a job before March 1 gets here so I am not without a job.  My desire is to stay here in Utah and that is my parents desire for me, as well.  That statement about keeping the apartment is just a scenario and nothing more than a scenario.  It is not a plan by any stretch of the imagination.  It could turn into a plan, but its doubtful it will come to that, because I plan to have another job within the next 4 weeks.  I have to let my apartment know by February 15 if I plan to extend beyond the March 31 lease expiration.

Jeff, were you still at work when you posted this?

No, I get off work at 13:30, so I was home long before I posted this.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #538 on: January 15, 2013, 07:19:30 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2013, 07:24:06 PM by Schweitzer 2016 »

Correct

EDIT:  It was posted from work, but on my home/work laptop.  I occasionally take my personal laptop to work and use it as my work computer.  In case you are curious about the IP address postings of both posts, that is what happened.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #539 on: January 15, 2013, 07:24:51 PM »

Yes, I Just realized that, that's why I edited my last comment.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #540 on: January 15, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »

Alright, alright, you caught me red handed.  I took off an hour early at 12:30 today for involuntary VTO as one of those 4 slots that were offered.  Since my shift ends at 1:30, I am usually the first to get let go during the day.  So, I was home at the 13:08 mark.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #541 on: January 15, 2013, 08:09:12 PM »

Alright, folks, the job search is OVER!!!!!!  I just got a call from my boss about 10 minutes ago and I have been selected to cross train on another account.  What that means is my job at Xerox is SAFE!!!!!!!!  March 1 is just another day now.  I will be in training for the next 3 weeks from 8:00-4:30 beginning tomorrow.  What this will also do is eliminate VTO and get me back to a full 40 hours each week!!!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #542 on: January 15, 2013, 08:13:52 PM »

Alright, alright, you caught me red handed.  I took off an hour early at 12:30 today for involuntary VTO as one of those 4 slots that were offered.  Since my shift ends at 1:30, I am usually the first to get let go during the day.  So, I was home at the 13:08 mark.

I don't believe that someone who was at risk of having no income would voluntarily take a cut in his paycheck.  I don't think I caught you red handed taking a VTO.  I think I caught you red handed being unemployed.  Sorry, Jeff... I just don't buy that you actually still have a job.

It may seem that way, but after the call from my boss just 12 minutes ago, I not only have a job, but I have the same job and a secure job.  He said a few other people are also going to cross train and a few have been already cut of varying seniority.  Doubt all you want, but I will be going in at 8:00 am tomorrow morning!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #543 on: January 15, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »

Things should settle back down pretty quickly.  March 1 is just another day on the calendar now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2013, 09:06:55 PM »

So why did you randomly lie about being at work, even without being asked about it?
And do your parents know you took a VTO today?

Impulse decision.

I don't hide VTO from my parents.  I feel I owe it to them if I take VTO to tell them I took VTO.

But now, with me being a part of two accounts, that will eliminate the chance or the need for VTO.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #545 on: January 15, 2013, 09:21:20 PM »

I things have been so slow though, why would you even consider staying? I'd be out of there so damn fast.

Well, this second account is known to be a bit busier.  That phone call from my boss could just as easily been a job ender.  I was very fortunate it turned out to be a job saver.

Not only am I staying, but there is talk of a possible raise in the next few months.

Inks, I recognize there is something just not right, but I don't have the money to seek professional help.  So, right now, I'm having to work on it by myself which is not the best method, but the only method I have at this point in time.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #546 on: January 15, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »

Alright, alright, you caught me red handed.  I took off an hour early at 12:30 today for involuntary VTO as one of those 4 slots that were offered.

"involuntary voluntary time off"?  How is something involuntary voluntary?  Is that like being "anti-pro-heterosexual"?

The proper term would be ITO, involunatry time off.  I mislabeled it as VTO.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #547 on: January 15, 2013, 09:23:42 PM »

Things should settle back down pretty quickly.  March 1 is just another day on the calendar now.

Wrong. Napoli vs. Juventus.

More important than that, though, March 1 is the eve of my son's 9th birthday.  Felix will be 9 years old on March 2.  (14:00 3/1/2013 in Utah).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #548 on: January 15, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »

I things have been so slow though, why would you even consider staying? I'd be out of there so damn fast.

Well, this second account is known to be a bit busier.  That phone call from my boss could just as easily been a job ender.  I was very fortunate it turned out to be a job saver.

Not only am I staying, but there is talk of a possible raise in the next few months.

Inks, I recognize there is something just not right, but I don't have the money to seek professional help.  So, right now, I'm having to work on it by myself which is not the best method, but the only method I have at this point in time.

You don't have money because you keep taking freaking time off!  Talk to a pastor... they're free.

Even if I had not taken the time off, I've got too many bills vying for my attention and my paycheck.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #549 on: January 15, 2013, 09:39:30 PM »

Wrong. Napoli vs. Juventus.

More important than that, though, March 1 is the eve of my son's 9th birthday.  Felix will be 9 years old on March 2.  (14:00 3/1/2013 in Utah).

Yes... a pathological liar with no self-discipline who is dependent on his parents for money yet still takes time off willy-nilly is exactly the type of person who should adopt children.  I'm sorry, Jeff, but that would be borderline child abuse.

If you expect to ruin my evening by thinking how much of a failure I am, forget it.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies