WA: Survey USA: Gregoire +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 07:21:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WA: Survey USA: Gregoire +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA: Survey USA: Gregoire +1  (Read 7442 times)
CultureKing
United States

« on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

Ugh... I just don't understand how she is doing so badly in the polls. She has been a better governor than at least Locke and he had a good amount of support. Is it just sympathy for Rossi left over from 2004??
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »

Has Rossi run ads comparing himself to Obama yet?

Giant illuminated I-5 billboard near Fife: "Voting Obama?  Vote for change in Olympia, too.  Vote Rossi"

Over here all the Billboards read:
"Don't let Seattle steal this election too. Vote Rossi."

Isn't that just great? Oh and on a 6-7 mile stretch of road here in Spokane I saw 5 Rossi Billboards.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »

If Rossi loses, will he throw a big screaming temper tantrum again like the big baby he is?

No, there's an area in eastern Washington that he will carve out as "New Washington." He got the idea from someone on the Internets.

Ugh.... I would be in that area, it would become simular to Idaho. Do you really want another Idaho??

Oh and Rossi sucks.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »

Isn't it just funny Phil how every time a poll comes out showing Dino within a hairs breath of Gregoire the Dems and most of the Greens from WA on this forum scream bloody murder? Imagine what they do if Rossi was 10pts ahead.

You don't want to know what we would do if he was ahead by 10.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »

How touching that so many out of state Republicans are so concerned with our Gubernatorial race. 

We are concerned about the future of this country...

I feel like Washington has fared better than the rest of the country over the past few years so maybe you guys should try to copy what we have done instead of trying to stop something that has clearly been working for us.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 11:00:44 AM »

How touching that so many out of state Republicans are so concerned with our Gubernatorial race. 

We are concerned about the future of this country...

I feel like Washington has fared better than the rest of the country over the past few years so maybe you guys should try to copy what we have done instead of trying to stop something that has clearly been working for us.

"Clearly been working?" Really? 52% disapproval for your incumbent Governor and things are "clearly" working? Or are you calling the fine people of your state stupid?
Yes.

Well just get Christine to say that in an ad and we'll all be happy.  Smiley

Her approvals are low because she is currently involved in a very negative campaign coming from both sides and truthfully while many people like what she has done as governor they just don't like her as a person.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies