I think it's time we had another talk about the krazen situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:35:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I think it's time we had another talk about the krazen situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: I think it's time we had another talk about the krazen situation  (Read 5314 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 07:14:08 PM »

Who here gets $125/month worth of "gifts" from their parents?

If I was making $100K I would not get a $350K mortgage.  My parents made a heck of a lot more than $100K and their mortgage was not even half that size.  Live within your means.

The food stamp moochers get more than that per month gifted to them, tax free, because they don't want to live within their means. How amusing!

Yeah.  He ain't gonna change on his own.

As promised, I'm reporting every post of his that includes the word "leechers" or "moochers."
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »

If I was making $100K I would not get a $350K mortgage.  My parents made a heck of a lot more than $100K and their mortgage was not even half that size.  Live within your means.

The food stamp moochers get more than that per month gifted to them, tax free, because they don't want to live within their means. How amusing!

As promised, I'm reporting every post of his that includes the word "leechers" or "moochers."

I'm going to report every post with your faux outrage.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 08:54:53 PM »

I'm going to report every post with your faux outrage.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »

Oooh Scotty wants a reporting war!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 10:28:10 PM »

I've never reported a single post. Ever. Snitches get stitches.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2013, 10:29:50 PM »

If Dave were more active, he probably would've been banned by now. Remember Deano? He's gone way beyond Deano. Hell I'd say he's gone beyond even HoffmanJohn and Libertas. We had an obnoxious and blockheaded red avatar named CitizenX about two years ago who got banned quickly and I'd say wasn't even half as bad as krazen.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:33 PM »

HoffmanJohn. lol. I forgot all about that guy.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2013, 10:53:49 PM »
« Edited: November 20, 2013, 10:55:24 PM by Speaker Scott »

Grumps' post is probably going to get deleted for having a swear word in it, but just know that I didn't report it. Grin

In all seriousness, I know I'm getting more worked up than I should over this, but I think krazen should get what comes to him.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2013, 12:38:30 AM »

I would invite krazen's defenders to read over the comment section of this WP article from a few months ago.

I'm not sure if the krazen1211 that commented on that article is the same one that comments over here, but in any case, here are a few of his insights on teachers:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It baffles my mind how he can be so knowledgeable about redistricting/demographics but say these genuinely and unnecessarily hateful things on a regular basis.

I personally think this type of bigotry shouldn't be welcome on the Forum, but I just wanted to throw this out there for consideration.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2013, 06:39:29 AM »

I've never reported a single post. Ever. Snitches get stitches.

Perhaps, counterintuitively, we should report all posts.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2013, 09:24:59 AM »

krazen is a perfect example of someone who needs Jesus Christ.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2013, 09:34:42 AM »

Becuase it's worked out so well with you?  Roll Eyes
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2013, 10:35:19 AM »

If you want a perfect example, look in the mirror, and by that I'd don't mean BRTD needs to look in the mirror, I mean we all do.  Even if you do not believe that he is God, or even that there is a God, I would hope his ministry of love and tolerance combined with the need to not merely serve the powers that be, but to also be an active agent of good, is one that all of us will learn from.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2013, 10:45:49 AM »

Rich gay man doesn't think Social Darwinism is as vile as homophobia? Wow shocker.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »

It's ridiculous that jsmtcf, Simfan, and JSojourner aren't allowed to post here but krazen is.

JSojourner wasn't banned.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2013, 12:34:08 PM »

Rich gay man doesn't think Social Darwinism is as vile as homophobia? Wow shocker.
Not merely less vile. Though he's hardly alone, Social Darwinism is his preferred economic model. The  Republican Party's entire message is that rich people pay too much in taxes and that America should look more like The Hunger Games.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2013, 12:41:32 PM »

Not merely less vile. Though he's hardly alone, Social Darwinism is his preferred economic model. The  Republican Party's entire message is that rich people pay too much in taxes and that America should look more like The Hunger Games.

No, Memphis, I don't believe the rich pay too much taxes. Go find where I ever posted that. Dare ya!  Your attempts to box me in to your little paradigms of choice are wholly futile.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2013, 12:49:47 PM »

No, Memphis, I don't believe the rich pay too much taxes. Go find where I ever posted that. Dare ya!  Your attempts to box me in to your little paradigms of choice are wholly futile.
What was the subject of my final sentence?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »

Are we really advocating banning people because they happen to believe in a pretty extreme form of capitalism? Krazen can be pretty nasty but so can a ton of posters from the other 'side' and I don't see any calls for people who regularly call for the return of the guillotine to be banned.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2013, 12:52:45 PM »

I read some of his stuff from the geography board......they guy knows his stuff and posts frequently there. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2013, 12:54:06 PM »

Are we really advocating banning people because they happen to believe in a pretty extreme form of capitalism? Krazen can be pretty nasty but so can a ton of posters from the other 'side' and I don't see any calls for people who regularly call for the return of the guillotine to be banned.

The guillotine meme is mostly directed at me by that particular poster, and I decided long, long ago, to just give the poster a pass on that one. He's having fun with it, and that's fine. In the meantime, I feel quite secure that my head will remain appended to the balance of my body for the foreseeable future. Life is beautiful.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2013, 01:03:34 PM »

The guillotine meme is mostly directed at me by that particular poster, and I decided long, long ago, to just give the poster a pass on that one. He's having fun with it, and that's fine. In the meantime, I feel quite secure that my head will remain appended to the balance of my body for the foreseeable future. Life is beautiful.
Typical 1%er. Thinks everything is about him.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2013, 03:50:40 PM »

That isn't why we're advocating for krazen to be banned. He obviously doesn't care about capitalism or Adam Smith or adhere to the Austrian school of economics. He cares about "moochers" and lazy people, with the obvious implication that he is slandering people on racial grounds. I've heard this language time and time again from racists, it's an obvious red flag.

Even if can just as easily be applied to people who are "white trash" does not make it okay. I think the only reason why people are defending krazen is due to the fact that the hatred of white poors is considered okay on this forum.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2013, 03:58:38 PM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

Not merely less vile. Though he's hardly alone, Social Darwinism is his preferred economic model. The  Republican Party's entire message is that rich people pay too much in taxes and that America should look more like The Hunger Games.

No, Memphis, I don't believe the rich pay too much taxes. Go find where I ever posted that. Dare ya!  Your attempts to box me in to your little paradigms of choice are wholly futile.

I believe you continually said "soaking the rich won't balance the budget" when it absolutely can when coupled with a carbon tax and bending the cost curve or an optimal taxation system. You also go out of your way to complain about the salaries of public employees like krazen does. You act as if your views are different because they're polite and emanate from the beholder of a JD who graduated from UChicago. You aren't fooling anyone.

I'm happy you have an immigrant friend from Mexico and aren't a racist but you are an ignoramus about issues of class in America. Your posts are a constant indication that you've had no real experience with poverty or being working class. Also, your views on work are strange and perhaps stem from your "yankee" upbringing or at least an antiquated notion that persists in this nation rooted in the protestant reformation. What the heck is inherently desirable about wage labor? We work out of necessity not because it is enjoyable. I'm just thankful that my chief hobby and prospective form of employment intersect.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2013, 09:21:40 PM »

Something I never got about krazen is his obsession with white voters. E.g, he gave us this gem today:

I don't like Harper, and the Obama approvals seem way off. So I'm still OK with this race.

White flight from the Democratic party can result in such approvals.

Its not even factually right. Comparing October 2013 to October 2012, there are now about 5K less registered Republicans in IA and 5K more Democrats.

Clearly, all he's trying to do here is get a reaction.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies