Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:02:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations  (Read 2279 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 11, 2013, 10:50:50 AM »

Edwin left his professional pole dancer girlfriend behind in Hawaii and she has unleashed a torrent of attention whore drama upon the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/snowden-girlfriend-nsa-mills-photos-131840670.html

"My world has opened and closed all at once. Leaving me lost at sea without a compass," Mills, a professional pole dancer, wrote on her blog, "L's Journey," on Monday. The blog post was written a day after Snowden, a former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, was identified by the Guardian on Sunday as the source of its stories revealing the NSA's controversial telephone and Internet surveillance programs.

"As I type this on my tear-streaked keyboard I’m reflecting on all the faces that have graced my path," Mills continued. "The ones I laughed with. The ones I’ve held. The one I’ve grown to love the most. And the ones I never got to bid adieu. But sometimes life doesn’t afford proper goodbyes."

"Surely there will be villainous pirates, distracting mermaids, and tides of change in this new open water chapter of my journey," Mills—who refers to Snowden as "E" and herself as a "world-traveling, pole-dancing super hero"—added. "But at the moment all I can feel is alone."

Almost makes me wish we had a government assassination program.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »

He did hurt the people close of him, apparently.

And subsequently all of us who've had the misfortune to read about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies