Opinion of Christopher Columbus? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 03:28:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Christopher Columbus? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You know, cuz it's his day?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Opinion of Christopher Columbus?  (Read 4714 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: October 10, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »

Mega HP, lol.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:34:22 AM »

So, around when did Colombus start being concidered a villian? I say it was probably within the past seven years.

When people realized he didn't discover jack sh*t, instead he stole in from the Native Americans already settled there, then gave their women syphilis and took advantage of the them in general. He's hailed as this hero because he was the first white English man to discover America.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:28:12 PM »

He's hailed as this hero because he was the first white English man to discover America.

Learn something new every day.

It was an otherwise great point that was ruined by a heroic gaffe.  This is something I've seen 20RP12 do before... boldly and forcefully stating factually incorrect information.   A few days ago we had this little exchange.

It is a FACT that a majority of black teens in America listen to rap and hiphop. There's not many white kids at Lil Wayne or 50 Cent concerts.

I just wanted to say that the data I've seen seems to indicate the majority (60-80%) of hip hop album sales are to white consumers

For some reason two seconds on the Google machine is two seconds some posters cannot spare.

You see, Link, no matter how many times I'll say this about the other thread, you'll never understand.

Let's say we have 10 black teenagers.

How many of them, do you think, listen to hip-hop?

This was not at all a debate about who buys hip-hop albums, it was what music do black teens listen to? You seem to miss that point over and over and over again and I just honestly believe that you're either misunderstanding my statements and questions or you're so hellbent on making me look like an idiot and discredit me as a person that you have rehearsed talking points about the entire debate, which is really sad.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »

I'm only 15 xP I'm still learning xP

Forgive me!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length