Will Asians (as well as half-asians) stay in the Democratic Party? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:02:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will Asians (as well as half-asians) stay in the Democratic Party? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Asians (as well as half-asians) stay in the Democratic Party?  (Read 6751 times)
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« on: May 17, 2018, 02:04:32 AM »

I am Asian-American.  Asian voters have been trending toward the Democrats since the 1990s.  From 2000 on, no Republican Presidential candidate has come anywhere close to winning the Asian vote.

So even before President Aryan Nation, the trend lines were clear.  But I think he has handed the Asian vote to the Democrats for a generation.  Asian voters support science and evidence, the GOP and President Pee Brain live in a science and evidence free zone.  Asian voters support the Affordable Care Act, the GOP is trying to destroy it.  Asian voters support immigrant rights, President KKK and the GOP are rabidly anti-immigrant.  I could go on and on.

A so-called President who praises neo-Nazi marchers and claims that global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese is not going to find support among Asian voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies