Playing WoW apparently disqualifies you from serving in the Maine Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:33:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Playing WoW apparently disqualifies you from serving in the Maine Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Playing WoW apparently disqualifies you from serving in the Maine Senate  (Read 1506 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: October 05, 2012, 01:19:27 AM »

I literally lol'd
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »

Oh, wow. They even manage to tie in unrelated political comments that she made on DailyKos almost eight years ago!

Take note of that, you youngins amassing thousands of posts here that want to run for office someday. I assure you, unless you're as secretive about your identity as, like, Mikado, your opponents will probably connect it to you. (And you can't just delete it either because caches are totally a thing!)

On the other hand, it's going to become so common that it will affect almost anyone running for office. Although does Facebook cache stuff? I don't think they do. That will help a lot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies