AR-Rasmussen: McCain leads Clinton by 7; overwhelms Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:42:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  AR-Rasmussen: McCain leads Clinton by 7; overwhelms Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR-Rasmussen: McCain leads Clinton by 7; overwhelms Obama  (Read 3338 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« on: March 23, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »

Who are you to tell people what constitutes good reasons to vote for someone?

Remember that's the party that claims that people like me "vote against my interests". How they hell do they know what my interests are?

What are you talking about? Are you a poor?

Nope, but I'm certainly not upper Middle class like most of the children here are.
Well then you aren't exactly voting against your interests I guess. If you were poor though that would be another story?
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »

Who are you to tell people what constitutes good reasons to vote for someone?

Remember that's the party that claims that people like me "vote against my interests". How they hell do they know what my interests are?

What are you talking about? Are you a poor?

Nope, but I'm certainly not upper Middle class like most of the children here are.
Well then you aren't exactly voting against your interests I guess. If you were poor though that would be another story?

I determine what my interests are. People who say "you're voting against your interests" are either A)educated idiots or B)elitist snobs. Though groups A&B are quite closely related.
Well if you were poor what would you rather have: Free Healthcare(for you, as you don't pay taxes), and more Welfare, or Less Welfare, no free Healthcare, and less programs designed to help you?

If you pick B you are voting against your interests, because Free Healthcare, and more Welfare helps you out and if your interest is to have a better living this is true.

Well anyways you are a Confederate supporter, so your opinion does not matter to me.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 06:18:14 PM »

Well anyways you are a Confederate supporter, so your opinion does not matter to me.

And you're a f'in idiot so shut your pie hole.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh yeah I am so stupid because I think Racism is bad, and I think that no state should ever have the right to seceede from the Union. Oh I,m soooooo stupid.

Really though I was joking, can you stop taking things so seriously?
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 06:23:18 PM »

And you're a f'in idiot so shut your pie hole.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh yeah I am so stupid because I think Racism is bad, and I think that no state should ever have the right to seceede from the Union. Oh I,m soooooo stupid.

Time for an ignore.
Why, I only make jokes every once and a while, and its not like my serious posts are really stupid? Oh well, its not that important I guess.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 06:25:16 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Time for an ignore.

Agreed.
Come on, almost none of my posts are like that.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »

Racism is bad.  Unless of course it comes out of an ass like Wright.  Then you're supposed to ignore it.  Right, lib?
No, I though Wright's comments were disgusting and I really dislike Black racism. You are talking to the wrong person.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies