The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:40:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (search mode)
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 172846 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: August 05, 2020, 10:23:45 PM »

It's certainly likely, but only if Biden wins.

Democrats aren't violent in large numbers the way it seems Republicans are.
Hard to believe anyone would post something this stupid considering the amount of looting and rioting the left has done in the last few months.

Tell me one violent rioter/looter who is voting for Biden.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 10:40:01 PM »

It's certainly likely, but only if Biden wins.

Democrats aren't violent in large numbers the way it seems Republicans are.
Hard to believe anyone would post something this stupid considering the amount of looting and rioting the left has done in the last few months.

Tell me one violent rioter/looter who is voting for Biden.
Actually I know of one, one of my instagram friends went and took part in the rioting in LA and will definitely vote for Biden. Who do you think the BLM rioters will vote for, Trump.

I'm going to need more than "oh uh, yeah, I have a friend who is a violent rioter and he's for Biden..." Like a news article that proves it or something. Also -- you're friends with a violent rioter? Why???

There have been documented cases of Trump-supporting white supremacists committing violence either as provocateurs or just because they enjoy chaos, but the vast majority of them will either not vote or will vote 3rd party/write in. The violent people on the far left all despise Biden.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 12:33:54 PM »

They're part of his BASE.  They're Joe Biden voters (if they show up).  They're the part of Biden's base that Biden doesn't want to claim.

Very nice of Fuzzy to post directly on to the thread for maximum convenience.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 10:13:45 PM »

They're part of his BASE.  They're Joe Biden voters (if they show up).  They're the part of Biden's base that Biden doesn't want to claim.

Very nice of Fuzzy to post directly on to the thread for maximum convenience.

Just for the record, I have a new reported post today, and it is likely this one. Fuzzy, or possibly one of his devoted cultists, reported this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 08:16:32 PM »
« Edited: September 08, 2020, 08:19:39 PM by 2,868,691 »

“Listen to the Scientists” has to be the most naive belief. Conventional Scientists once thought the earth was flat. It took brave men to stand up and prove otherwise.

Believe the Social Scientists. Listen to the Political Scientists. Dr. Fauci has been consistently wrong - he has zero credibility.

Probably thinks no one thought the world was round until Christopher Columbus.

Spreading complete misinformation should be against the rules here. People spouting nonsense like Donald Trump's Toupee should not have equal access to posting.
Who made you the arbitrator of what is and what isn't "misinformation." If you don't like the forum, you're free to join Alternate History.com or some other forum.

Come on, man, what he said was objectively false and ridiculous. Difference of opinion is one thing but saying "don't trust the scientists because they have no credibility" is not only wrong, it's dangerously wrong.

That is not what he said. He said "listen to the scientists" is a dangerous mentality and that Fauci lacks credibility, both of which are true to an extent. His post is bad, but you are misrepresenting what he said.

"Conventional Scientists once thought the earth was flat. It took brave men to stand up and prove otherwise," is an objectively false statement though. The world has been known to be round since ancient times, whenever we started sailing longer distances, long before anything resembling "conventional science" was developed.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 09:44:13 PM »

Should Biden be elected President (a loathsome outcome that, of course, is quite possible), I would hope that they would provide the most stringent resistance to everything Biden does ever.

The Republican Senate should refuse to commit to appoint a single Biden nominee or act on a single Biden initiative.  It should impose uber-gridlock on our government until Biden does the following:

1.  Make a statement explicitly condemning Black Lives Matter and Antifa by name.  Such a statement would unequivocally point out that it is THOSE organizations SPECIFICALLY that have been responsible for the criminal violence, and that he recognizes (and is grieved by) the fact that the people in the streets that were rioting overwhelmingly voted for HIM.  Such a statement would need to state that it is NEVER permissible to riot, to damage buildings, to harass people on the street and in their homes, to pull down public monuments (no matter how offensive one may find them), to block traffic, etc.  Such a statement should emphasize that it does not make it OK that people were doing this to "fight racism" or "bring about change".  And Biden needs to include in his statement both an apology for not making such a firm statement earlier and a refuting of Kamala Harris's statements to the effect that the demonstrations need to continue.  (And, yes, he must repudiate his own VP here; he can get around this by pointing out that she made this particular idiotic statement before he foolishly concluded that she was the best person to succeed him should he kick the bucket or be consigned to a rest home for the senile.)  Joe can still read a teleprompter; he can do this.

2.  Call for a Special Prosecutor to investigate the interference into President Trump's 2016 campaign and transition, focusing on Comey, Brennan, etc.  The interference and spying on Trump's 2016 campaign is indefensible and Biden (who, of course, has nothing to hide) ought to be totally comfortable in appointing such a Special Prosecutor.  (After all, President Biden will certainly want to get to the real truth of that matter, won't he?)

3.  Announce that as long as he is President, seminars and trainings based on Critical Race Theory, the works of Robin DeAngelo, etc. will not be permitted to be used in any Federal employment or in the military or Federal Law Enforcement.

4.  Announce a pardon of Michael Flynn, together with a statement that his indictment was a travesty and should never have happened.

5.  Apologize to Trump Supporters for Hillary calling them "Deplorables" and himself calling them "Chumps".  Specifically recognize that they are overwhelmingly hardworking and decent people, with whom he may disagree, but whom do not deserve the treatment they have received in the media, by much of Hollywood, and by others in the Democratic Party.

This much should be the minimum for Joe Biden to be able to do business with the GOP Senate.  Most of this involves little more than swallowing his pride.  Then again, if Joe Biden had any pride, he would have admitted to himself he wasn't up to the job of being President and wouldn't have run.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 02:06:47 AM »

I personally believe that Lockdown Advocates have zeroed their strategy to where these programs disproportionately affect churchgoers, small business people, and working class moms that cannot work from home.  All three of these groups trend Republican; two (2) of them always have.

Lockdowns aren't sincere attempts to contain COVID, they're a vast conspiracy to target specific Republican groups for #reasons.

Whoever introduced Fuzzy to Facebook did this forum a huge disservice. He wasn't always this unhinged.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2020, 12:21:29 PM »

I personally believe that Lockdown Advocates have zeroed their strategy to where these programs disproportionately affect churchgoers, small business people, and working class moms that cannot work from home.  All three of these groups trend Republican; two (2) of them always have.

Lockdowns aren't sincere attempts to contain COVID, they're a vast conspiracy to target specific Republican groups for #reasons.

Whoever introduced Fuzzy to Facebook did this forum a huge disservice. He wasn't always this unhinged.

You can't deny that what I said is true.  The way lockdowns are applied is an example of not letting a crisis go to waste.

I can deny it, and I do. You've got to pull yourself off of Facebook or you'll be posting QAnon stuff soon.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 06:17:38 PM »

You can't deny that what I said is true.  The way lockdowns are applied is an example of not letting a crisis go to waste.

I can deny it, and I do. You've got to pull yourself off of Facebook or you'll be posting QAnon stuff soon.

You don't care one iota for people who have lost everything during COVID-19 because they cannot open their businesses due to lockdowns that are unnecessary.  You really don't.  These people are not tycoons, but they are people who invested what they had saved in a business, never dreaming that their state governments would work overtime to put them under.

And Democrats don't care about those people because they're not part of their base, simple as that.

I do care about them, way more than you do. That's why I voted for Biden and support cash relief and permanent universal basic income.

You have to break yourself away from this #FakeNews cult you've gotten yourself into. You know for a fact, or at least you used to, that I'm nothing like the caricature you're portraying me in that post. Even as you typed it, part of you knew that it just wasn't right.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 10:40:57 PM »

Yeah, I probably was thinking too small with just Rushmore. They'll also be recarving the Statue of Liberty into Biden one day, as well as the Christ the Redeemer Statue and maybe even painting over the Mona Lisa with his face.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 11:41:43 AM »

Whites in this country are subject to far more systemic racism than any other group, and its not even close.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies