The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:36:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (search mode)
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 172852 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: July 31, 2020, 12:38:19 AM »

I mean if the Lindsey Must Go Pac has Graham winning by a fair margin, then he is probably not going anywhere except the Senate.

True, but it's looking like Graham will be held to a single-digit margin this year, which would constitute the worst performance of his Senatorial career. As I've said elsewhere, I'm thinking that he will win by between 6 and 9 percentage points.

nice

What do you mean by this? That it would be a good thing if Graham is held to such a margin? I would agree with you there.

How is this absurd or ignorant? I didn't recognize that it was a meme they were posting until another poster clarified it for me. And my comment itself isn't by any means a stretch. All I was saying was that I would agree it would be a good thing if Lindsay Graham were held to single digits this year.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 10:39:51 PM »

They're part of his BASE.  They're Joe Biden voters (if they show up).  They're the part of Biden's base that Biden doesn't want to claim.

Very nice of Fuzzy to post directly on to the thread for maximum convenience.

Just for the record, I have a new reported post today, and it is likely this one. Fuzzy, or possibly one of his devoted cultists, reported this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It really is long past time to permamute Fuzzy (or at least for us to start reporting everything he posts, since that's basically what he's doing to us.)

What has Fuzzy Bear done to warrant being banned?
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 01:01:51 AM »

Probably the weirdest post of all time:

Due to life span increase, approaching 80, there is an adjustment

RED growth process, blue early signs of death

Infancy: 0-3
Toddler 3-6 Early childhood
Childhood 3-12 Pre-Teen
Puberty: 12-20 Adams apple in Men, and Cycle for women
Adulthood 20-40 continiue to grow.

Middle Aged 40-65 stoppage of growth, tooth decay and fuller stomach and diabetes sets in
Senior Citizen 65-100 end of life cycle, seizers, heart attacks or cancer causes death

See, I tell you all OC is a weirdo, but no one listens to me.
Because you're twelve.

If I were twelve, I would have been banned years ago for registering underage.

I am NOT Twelve. I am 27. I was born in 1993, and I'm not sure what I have to do to prove it to you. Do I have to post my birth certificate?

Depressing reminder of how long ago the 90s were.

It's also astonishing to realize that next year will be the 20th anniversary of 9/11, and that it has been 12 years since Obama won his first term. Time really has gone by fast.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 09:59:35 PM »

I personally believe that Lockdown Advocates have zeroed their strategy to where these programs disproportionately affect churchgoers, small business people, and working class moms that cannot work from home.  All three of these groups trend Republican; two (2) of them always have.

Lockdowns aren't sincere attempts to contain COVID, they're a vast conspiracy to target specific Republican groups for #reasons.

Whoever introduced Fuzzy to Facebook did this forum a huge disservice. He wasn't always this unhinged.

You can't deny that what I said is true.  The way lockdowns are applied is an example of not letting a crisis go to waste.

I can deny it, and I do. You've got to pull yourself off of Facebook or you'll be posting QAnon stuff soon.

You don't care one iota for people who have lost everything during COVID-19 because they cannot open their businesses due to lockdowns that are unnecessary.  You really don't.  These people are not tycoons, but they are people who invested what they had saved in a business, never dreaming that their state governments would work overtime to put them under.

And Democrats don't care about those people because they're not part of their base, simple as that.

You lost us all at "lockdowns that are unnecessary." Come on, Fuzzy. You do realize that we're breaking new records in both deaths and cases right now, don't you? The vast majority of these cases are the result of people going to restaurants, hair salons, and other businesses; meanwhile, those of us who've stayed under quarantine have been perfectly fine.

This is all true, but at a certain point, a genuine question must be asked as to the length of time for which lockdowns can be sustained, and for what purposes. The lockdowns have inflicted damage upon people, compounding that of the pandemic itself. As I've made clear many times before, I support much of what we've done in response to the virus, and I personally have taken measures to keep myself, and those close to me, secure from this (i.e. wearing a mask). But I think that any discussion of this pandemic cannot just begin and end with the measures to be taken to fight it, without regard for the consequences, especially long-term, which those measures may have.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 10:45:09 PM »

I'm also skeptical of this story, not because leftist circles aren't overrun with antisemites (because they are) but rather because they use words like zionist in place of Jew.

You just don't understand the definition of words. You're from Nebraska, right? Well ... Yeah, so, someone can be critical of Israel's program of ethnic cleansing, without actually being anti-Semitic. As many American Jews are. Now, if you had actual evidence of liberals saying anti-Semitic things, that would be different. But you don't. Plenty of evidence of Donald Trump saying anti-Semitic things, but it's all about the land grab, amirite?

Thank you for educating me. Lol, why does the left have to be so goddamn sanctimonious and unpleasant?

Because it's what you're asking for. I tried to tell a number of my acquaintances how stupid it would be to elect Trump, but they didn't listen. And now hundreds of thousands of people are dead, completely unnecessarily. So when someone like me offers to educate you, you need to get on your knees and listen. Because I'm trying to prevent you from doing something immensely destructive to yourself and your family.

What does this mean?

It means that not everyone is necessarily intellectually capable of weighing in on current affairs. Certainly, Trump supporters are not. And you may not be, either, given some of the BS you've spewed.

Tell it to me straight, doc. What are my family and I about to do that will be immensely destructive to us?

No, I think I'm pretty much done with your attempts to hijack this thread. Yeah, Israel is currently engaged in ethnic cleansing, along with an effort to purchase U.S. Congressional representatives. No, you can't actually name examples of prominent U.S. leftists who espouses anti-Semitic rhetoric. Likewise, Donald Trump's brigade of morons has caused tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, and if you're one of the morons in question, no, I can't help you. You need to start listening to people who are smarter than you, so you don't continually embarrass the more conservative parts of this country.

I say they're all trash, and y'all keep proving it.

Lol, how am I suppose to hear your brilliance if you refuse to share it with me?

I've already shared it with you: you can't name any examples of U.S. Congressional reps who are actually anti-Semitic, so you're just spouting BS.

You need to listen to the people that you believe are beneath you, because believe me, your behavior is a perfect example of why everyone outside of the left hates the left. The disgusting and elitist White Man's Burden that you've taken upon yourself is not welcome in the vast majority of this country and you will continue to lose in this country until you get it through your head that no one wants to be "civilized" by the likes of you.

No, the problem everyone has with "the left" is that "the left" is always right. So if you're an unvaccinated Trump supporter living in WV, yeah, you're a retard, and you've probably amplified the atrocious fatality rate of your failed state. And no, I don't care about your idiotic political opinions. You're beneath me, as you've consistently demonstrated time and time again.

You're an animal, and you need to understand that I don't respect the opinions of stupid animals.

The last line is one of the more condescending things I've read on this forum, and that's saying a lot. Not surprising at all given the poster though.

As I've said before, R.P. McM is one of the most extreme posters on this forum-perhaps the most extreme-and is in that category of posters (along with people like Dr. Scholl, Colin Robinson Frank, and General MacArthur) who have managed to earn opprobrium from people on both sides of the ideological spectrum.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 10:22:25 PM »

Isn't the answer obvious, it's West Virginia. As IceSpear used to say "it's full of rural, racist hicks."

There is nothing absurd or ignorant about this post.

I do wonder what happened to IceSpear. He hasn't posted since April 2020.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 11:46:10 PM »

Isn't the answer obvious, it's West Virginia. As IceSpear used to say "it's full of rural, racist hicks."

There is nothing absurd or ignorant about this post.

I do wonder what happened to IceSpear. He hasn't posted since April 2020.
Sometimes it's best not to question why good things happen.

IceSpear leaving was not good.

I do miss his sarcasm and humor, although he was grossly wrong about Kentucky, which is probably why he reduced his activity on here and eventually left entirely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies