Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:18:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich?
Yes

Probably

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich?  (Read 7092 times)
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« on: January 19, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »

Politico, drop it. Since your candidate is no longer the default nominee, you have nothing better to do than to rehash a man's painful and truly indefinsible past.

Have you no shame?
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 11:14:29 PM by Reaganites for Newt »

Politico, drop it. Since your candidate is no longer the default nominee, you have nothing better to do than to rehash a man's painful and truly indefinsible past.

Gingrich will be crushed by Obama if he is the nominee, and the Republican Party will never again be able to use the "values" mantle. Gingrich is down by double-digits right now to Obama, and this was a few days ago, before "open marriage"-gate hit.

Dude, since have head-to-head polls mattered this early. Who are we, a few geeks in our underwear in the basements of our parent's houses, to say who will beat Obama and who will not? Ultimately the American people will decide.

Your personal hatred of Newt Gingrich is appalling. Don't suppose who is electible and who is not
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »

This thread is disgusting. The personal relationships and sexual proclivities of a candidate are completely irrelevant to how well they would do their job as president. Only in America, our culture so strangled by puritan prudery, do we care about this nonsensical hearsay.

I would not do this to any other candidate. Indeed, I said pretty much nothing about the accusations against Cain. However, Gingrich deserves this for what he did to Bill Clinton with regards to Monica Lewinsky. He wasted millions of taxpayers' dollars on that witch hunt while he, himself, was having sex with interns behind his second wife's back (At least Hillary Clinton probably agreed to Bill's proclivities; Gingrich was having sex behind his second wife's back and telling her that he loved her with his mistress laying right there, beside him while he spoke on the phone).

The serial hypocrisy is too much. Gingrich deserves all that is coming to him with regards to this issue.

1) You ignored my question. Since when do poll's this early have ever been reflective of the country's mood by November.

2) Who says that Marianne is giving us the whole truth. What Gingrich did to her was inexcusable, but it happened 10 years ago. The fact that she is attempting to exact revenge shows that she has serious issues with bitterness and anger. That reflects poorly on her as a person.

3) Clinton clearly commuted purjury. Although morally Newt was a hypocrite, he should have gone forward the investigation because of the President's violation of the law.

Man, you're getting as bad as SimFan was with his Hunstmentum.

Chill!
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 12:00:17 AM »

Politico, Marianne is a bitter woman. She was hurt, raked over the coals, humiliated: I don't deny that. I don't deny Newt acted like a low-life in the whole affair. Newt will have to answer for what does in the next life.

But she needs to move on. Success is the sweetest revenge: proving that no one can keep you down. Not a co-worker, not a friend, not a parent, not a sibling, not even an ex-spouse. She has not shown any of that. In fact, she has shown the exact opposite. No one cares to be around a person who continues to hang on to anger and bitterness. She comes off as someone who will not,  as William Shatner once put it, "Get a life!"

I dont pretend like someone who understands the pain of a bitter divorce, but I do understand human nature. I know what is bitterness, and I do know when someone fires personal attacks when things are not going his way.

Politico, take a chill pill.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 12:11:15 AM »

Politico, you are getting as bad as SimFan was with his Huntsmantem obsession.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 12:21:27 AM »

Politico, you are getting as bad as SimFan was with his Huntsmantem obsession.

I believe worse... SimFan did not attack other candidates in such an immature way

True.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »

Thank you, Politico.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »

Newt bad Newt lose.  Romney good Romney win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies