The 1/2 News Hour

(1/8) > >>

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
This is a new show on Fox News intended to be a conservative version of The Daily Show. But it's not one billionth as funny. Actually, it's less funny than even MadTV, which is saying a lot. Check out this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIfaMwIFxU

We still own the right wing in humor :)

Ban my account ffs!:
Eh.. it was mildly funny.  Except I don't know one single light hearted conservative.  You can tell by all the guffawing in the audience that it's mostly a bunch of pissed off white men that probably got lured in with free tickets and a can of really crappy piss water beer.

Is it just me, or has Fox News become infinitely worse since the last election?  It's like they finally just said "screw it" and slid completely to the right.  I used to read their news just for a little balance, but I can't even stand it any more.

memphis:
In foresight, this was inevitable. The Daily Show is far more important than a lot of people realize. Especially after the Colbert Report, FOX had to strike back. I feel like it's more a parody of Jon Stewart than an imitation. I also don't see this show being especially popular. I thought it was pretty funny, but I don't think this kind of humor suits FOX news people especially well.

Reaganfan:
I didn't like it one bit. As a conserative, I enjoy The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, even though both (especially Daily Show) clearly have a liberal bias.

However, FOX is a NEWS channel, the biggest and best one at that. Having a comedy show is just not in the right mold. I think that if this show was on Comedy Central, it would be much better.

I personally don't like when the Republican Party acts hackish or makes stupid jokes about the democrats. I like honor and style. An occasional wisecrack is fine...but we are a party of conservative principle, not hackish humor.

memphis:
Quote from: Frm. Governor Naso on February 20, 2007, 03:20:47 AM

FOX is a NEWS channel

You sure about that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page