Are Pelosi and Congressional Democrats to blame for Baghdad car bombs?

(1/3) > >>

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
The Freepers think so.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1786909/posts

Joe Republic:
I often wonder if there are more liberals monitoring FreeRepublic than there are nutjobs actually posting there.

Joe Biden 2020:
Thats absurd.  Of course they're not.  Pelosi and Congressional Democrats are not to blame for Baghdad car bombs, just like Boehner and Congressional Republicans are not to blame.  If they are in the insurgency themselves, then thats different.  Last time I checked, neither Democrats nor Republicans were over there in Iraq actually suicide bombing the place.

Padfoot:
These bombs are just a response to the troop surge.  It only makes sense to counter attack a plan your enemy has been talking up since forever ago.  If I was waging war against an army and they announced several months ago they were going to send these men to this place I would send my men to that place in order to prevent the success of my enemy.  So really, if anyone is to blame it is Bush for telling everyone and their mom the details of his plan.

Ban my account ffs!:
wow.  I had never been to FreeRepublic before.  Delusional is an understatement.  You could probably find a mental sickness in most of them.  Were they beaten as children?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page