PPP: Clinton up in CO, FL, NC, PA, VA. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 07:43:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP: Clinton up in CO, FL, NC, PA, VA. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Clinton up in CO, FL, NC, PA, VA.  (Read 6647 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 29, 2016, 11:31:11 AM »

This feels Totes McGotes like 2012.  And it's going to feel more like 2008 when we finally get to Election Night and Donald's nonexistent GOTV effort and ground game is TRUMPED by Hillary and the Dems knocking on doors and shuttling nice old black ladies to and fro the church and the polling booth.  And of course many youngs coming to their senses and remembering that Johnson has no chance.  

When did you come around on Hillary? I recall you calling her a harpy, ice queen and corporate shill during the primaries
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 02:02:38 PM »

This feels Totes McGotes like 2012.  And it's going to feel more like 2008 when we finally get to Election Night and Donald's nonexistent GOTV effort and ground game is TRUMPED by Hillary and the Dems knocking on doors and shuttling nice old black ladies to and fro the church and the polling booth.  And of course many youngs coming to their senses and remembering that Johnson has no chance.  

When did you come around on Hillary? I recall you calling her a harpy, ice queen and corporate shill during the primaries

Oh, I am by no means thrilled with Hillary... but all is relative in the universe.  Trump is just beyond terrible, and I would sing with glee at his defeat and the collective soul-crushing of his F-tard supporters.  And she's adopted some of the policy positions of Our Dear Bernie, so the choice became rather easy after the Brexit and the UK's xenophobic temper tantrum.

Makes sense. Good to have you onboard
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies