Why do quite many homosexuals vote Republican? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:57:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why do quite many homosexuals vote Republican? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do quite many homosexuals vote Republican?  (Read 10739 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 31, 2012, 06:23:06 AM »

Just read the first page. Not gonna bother with the rest. The stupidity hurt my brain.

Maybe, just maybe, and I know this is crazy but hear me out... gays are actually individual people with their own political thoughts besides one single issue. Maybe not all gays are stero-typical effeminate hippie pofters. Maybe some of them cares strongly about defense, maybe some gays like guns, maybe some gays even care about the economy without subscribing to an Social Democratic agenda.

But what do I know. It's probably just self-loathing.     

I don't know where a 'social democratic agenda' comes from. Gay marriage isn't a left or a right or a centre issue; it's a universal issue. It has as much to do with economics as it has to do with equality; why on earth should someone who is concerned with low taxation and individual freedom support a party that doesn't want to give them the right to marry and therefore force them to incur additional taxes if they want security with their other half? It doesn't make sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies