S.20.3-16: Family Opportunity Fund Act (Law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:52:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S.20.3-16: Family Opportunity Fund Act (Law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S.20.3-16: Family Opportunity Fund Act (Law'd)  (Read 2359 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: September 22, 2020, 08:16:50 PM »

I notice DTC never even bothered to make any post to speak for his own bill once it was introduced.

I also notice that certain members of this Chamber are under the delusion that $50,000/year is a lot of money. Not only that, but it's pretty clear all this bill is doing is providing more reason for single, young people to never start a family, as they are now the target of unfair and unnecessary taxes that they cannot afford, especially during the pandemic, when they are already among millions of other Atlasians that were hit hard during the pandemic.

I can see why one might want to propose this as a very temporary fund to assist families during the pandemic, but there is absolutely no good reason this should be something that is implemented with no end date.

I sure hope those who vote in favor of this never plan to campaign on caring about working class people, because it's clear you guys obviously don't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies