25 reasons why i'm not a Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:42:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  25 reasons why i'm not a Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 25 reasons why i'm not a Republican  (Read 6617 times)
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« on: August 16, 2005, 12:34:50 PM »

I'd like to cut all ties with any of MissCatholic's partisan bitching, for the good and respect of the forum Democrats.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 03:09:31 PM »

I'd like to cut all ties with any of MissCatholic's partisan bitching, for the good and respect of the forum Democrats.

Have some spine.

WTF?
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »

Have some spine.

Hey, why don't you go and attack Max Power, Al, Dave, and Ben for being "spineless moderates" as well while you're at it?  If you want to establish an air of hostility with us, go ahead.  If you agree with MissCatholic and want to take sledgehammers against people, then by all means do so.

I tell you to have some spine, since you're always arguing that since people percieve Democrats as being more liberal than they are, the Democrats should move to the right. Don't you see how that is a losing move?

Any Democrat that says that the Iraq war was the right thing to do, and approves of how Bush is handling it, is going down in flames. They'll be lucky to get 2nd place.

I was talking about MissCatholic actually making an argument instead of just ranting.  But if you want to be uncourteous too that's you're problem.  You're the one who started this fight, not me.  Hardly anybody here really supports what you're saying anyway.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 03:22:46 PM »

Have some spine.

Hey, why don't you go and attack Max Power, Al, Dave, and Ben for being "spineless moderates" as well while you're at it?  If you want to establish an air of hostility with us, go ahead.  If you agree with MissCatholic and want to take sledgehammers against people, then by all means do so.

I tell you to have some spine, since you're always arguing that since people percieve Democrats as being more liberal than they are, the Democrats should move to the right. Don't you see how that is a losing move?

Any Democrat that says that the Iraq war was the right thing to do, and approves of how Bush is handling it, is going down in flames. They'll be lucky to get 2nd place.

I was talking about MissCatholic actually making an argument instead of just ranting.  But if you want to be uncourteous too that's you're problem.  You're the one who started this fight, not me.  Hardly anybody here really supports what you're saying anyway.

Do you approve of the Iraq war? Because that's a real-dealbreaker for liberals for voting for a Democrat.

EDIT: I see you're against the Iraq war in some other post. Wouldn't you like Democrats who know how to stand up to Bush on the Iraq war? How about more Deans and less Daschles?

I was against the war, but I support the troops no matter where they go.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 03:50:03 PM »

Have some spine.

Do you approve of the Iraq war? Because that's a real-dealbreaker for liberals for voting for a Democrat.

EDIT: I see you're against the Iraq war in some other post. Wouldn't you like Democrats who know how to stand up to Bush on the Iraq war? How about more Deans and less Daschles?

I was against the war, but I support the troops no matter where they go.

Are you still against the war? Remember, Hackett is against the war, and he's going back to Iraq to serve. Hackett is a good example of the kind of candidates we need. He's not a lifelong politician, speaks in non politician speak, he got his support from the Democratic grassroots, and not the DLC. He said some things that the DLC would never say.

Yes, I agree with Hackett.  I agree that he is a good example of a good candidate.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 04:10:34 PM »

25 Reasons why I'm not a Democrat:

1. "Miss" Catholic
2. JFraud
3. opebo
4. Shira
5. CTGuy
and so on and so forth

Well at least i offer compromise. You Jake have one rule my way only.

English grammar has I few you may want to brush up on.

I don't think she has bad grammar.  Perhaps she's just "special."
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 09:00:42 AM »

Have some spine.

He's not really a Democrat.
Neither are you.

No but at least I like them more than the Religious Party.  I doubt the Virginian feels the same.

I'm religious.  You can't call one party the Religious Party, because then you're implying that Democrats are atheists, which is a most untrue stereotype.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies