Hillary Clinton: Joining A Gang Is Like Having A Family (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:43:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton: Joining A Gang Is Like Having A Family (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Joining A Gang Is Like Having A Family  (Read 2805 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« on: July 18, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »

Well great, the Democratic party encouraging young black males to join gangs instead of actually suppporting the family structure.   

This is working out great for the black community.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 02:05:14 AM »

I think what's being applied here is perception that Hillary/the left framing the conversation of gangs as an alternative to family.  By saying "Joining A Gang Is Like Having A Family" is really making seem as if its justified.  Gangs like(cripps,bloods) claim the same "family" banner , yet they are really just criminal enterprises that take advantage of the weak that ironically come from broken family structure.   This isn't like the mafia of the 1970s -1980s either.

Of course the white liberal left could careless because more black men in gangs means more inner city crime and democratic votes.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 06:31:05 AM »

I think what's being applied here is perception that Hillary/the left framing the conversation of gangs as an alternative to family.  By saying "Joining A Gang Is Like Having A Family" is really making seem as if its justified.  Gangs like(cripps,bloods) claim the same "family" banner , yet they are really just criminal enterprises that take advantage of the weak that ironically come from broken family structure.   This isn't like the mafia of the 1970s -1980s either.

Of course the white liberal left could careless because more black men in gangs means more inner city crime and democratic votes.

No, that is not THEIR framing. That's YOUR framing. She was observing a trivial fact - people pick gangs as an alternative to family. Understanding peoples' motivations is important if you actually care about addressing it. Do you?

I think that's something the black community should ask itself.     
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 08:37:53 AM »

No, that is not THEIR framing. That's YOUR framing. She was observing a trivial fact - people pick gangs as an alternative to family. Understanding peoples' motivations is important if you actually care about addressing it. Do you?

You prioritize being racist over being constructive. What a shocker.

How could you imply that I'm racist?     I stated a fact, the black community glorifies gangbanging behavior and allows cooperate white America(yeah the ones who actually  own record companies, black media etc..) to pigeonhole them into that lifestyle.  You're right  it's a bigger picture in what Hillary was attempting to say, however democratic liberal policymaking isn't the answer.    50 years blacks have voted 85-90 % the left , but now complain about their standing in America?   Give me a break.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 01:59:48 AM »

You prioritize being racist over being constructive. What a shocker.

How could you imply that I'm racist? 
   I stated a fact, the black community glorifies gangbanging behavior and allows cooperate white America(yeah the ones who actually  own record companies, black media etc..) to pigeonhole them into that lifestyle.  You're right  it's a bigger picture in what Hillary was attempting to say, however democratic liberal policymaking isn't the answer.    50 years blacks have voted 85-90 % the left , but now complain about their standing in America?   Give me a break.

Because every single thing you said after that phrase is grossly racist, as in grossly 2+2=5 factually incorrect based on a demonstratively racist outlook.

Truth is, you don't know F$%k about "the black community" except what you see on Fox News and hear on Stormfront-lite websites.

Yo, Badger do your research before making claims and allegations.  I'm 10x more qualified then you will ever be to speak for the black community and its issues. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies