Gov Martinez vetoes bill that would help gay vets, signs straight-only version (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:25:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gov Martinez vetoes bill that would help gay vets, signs straight-only version (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gov Martinez vetoes bill that would help gay vets, signs straight-only version  (Read 3247 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: April 12, 2013, 02:47:13 PM »

This is honestly the first thing I've seen from Susana Martinez that I dislike, though truth be told, I haven't seen much from her.

She also vetoed a minimum wage increase and said that raising it to $8.50 was a "political gimmick."

It's worth noting that Martinez is Governor of the state with the largest gap between the rich and the poor in the whole country. She's just another corporate stooge parading around as a moderate or populist on fiscal issues, something that she is obviously not.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 04:05:30 PM »

She probably lost any chance for 2016. By then, such actions will get her destroyed even among moderate republicans.

Moderate Republicans don't vote in presidential primaries, Tony.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies