Your memories of Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:08:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Your memories of Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your memories of Elections  (Read 5454 times)
politicalchick20
United States

« on: September 16, 2009, 03:15:13 PM »
« edited: September 16, 2009, 03:16:54 PM by President of Political Chicks United »

1996 was the first year I was old enough to remember a presidential election (I was 7 years old-although, even though I was 3 in 1992, I have memories of things back then, just not of that year's election). My parents, being Democrats and from Arkansas, were 100% for Bill Clinton (which was passed on to me hook, line and sinker---you can argue that I was brainwashed lol). I remember our second-grade class getting to vote for who we wanted to be president, and Clinton won! hehe Smiley Nickelodeon had the Kids Pick the President thing where kids got to call and vote for their candidate, and Clinton won that too Smiley. It was certainly a better election for me to start with than 2000 or 2004 (which is the first one I REALLY paid attention to early on) would have been, and although it took time for me to truly become a political junkie, that's where I'm at today. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies