Huckabee the favorite to win the Adelson primary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:41:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Huckabee the favorite to win the Adelson primary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Huckabee the favorite to win the Adelson primary?  (Read 1596 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 24, 2014, 02:48:12 PM »

I think Huck may run just to make a statement. He may not want to be president, but he wants to give the evangelical wing a stronger voice in the party. He has been whining about how they are being taken for granted for a while. The recent silence from most in the party after SCOTUS defacto made SSM legal in most of the country pissed him off.  Hey loves making money on FOX but he can afford to take a year off and build his brand, and the money from Adelson wont hurt. If he has to throw in some lines about how great Israel is to his basic stump speech to get the Adelson cash, I'm sure he would be happy to do it.

If Huck gets in, Santorum might as well stay home as he was Huckabee-lite and a Catholic to boot.

The problem with that is Huckabee might actually win the nomination. I'm struggling to think of a stronger candidate then him (which is pathetic).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies