I was totally wrong
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 07:56:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  I was totally wrong
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I was totally wrong  (Read 788 times)
King Lear
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 13, 2017, 12:25:57 AM »

Just like icespear I was totally wrong about my prediction, however I am very happy about this mistake and will now have to totally reconsider my 2018 senate ratings, It is refreshing to see the people of Alabama march past their bigotry and finaly make the right choice in a election. Hopefully this means that at some point in the future the Deep South can move past their sad history and forge a new path forward of peace and harmony between all races.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 12:42:27 AM »

Just like icespear I was totally wrong about my prediction, however I am very happy about this mistake and will now have to totally reconsider my 2018 senate ratings, It is refreshing to see the people of Alabama march past their bigotry and finaly make the right choice in a election. Hopefully this means that at some point in the future the Deep South can move past their sad history and forge a new path forward of peace and harmony between all races.

+100. It will not be quick and easy, but - let's hope.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 01:05:20 AM »

I was wrong as well - predicted Moore +5 - but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The super clean democrat just BARELY eeked out a victory against the worst senate candidate in recent memory. The deep south is still in a deep deep hole morally and we are not winning further seats there unless the GOP keeps nominating utter creeps.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies