Manuel Fraga Iribarne, founding member of PP and franquist minister, is dead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:12:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Manuel Fraga Iribarne, founding member of PP and franquist minister, is dead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Manuel Fraga Iribarne, founding member of PP and franquist minister, is dead  (Read 1743 times)
Iannis
Rookie
Italy

« on: January 17, 2012, 06:57:30 AM »

So, Julio, now you are living in a fascist regime? :-D Poor Julio, when the Resistance will start? :-)
Iannis
Rookie
Italy

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »

So, Julio, now you are living in a fascist regime? :-D Poor Julio, when the Resistance will start? :-)

Well, it would be fascist if the people didn't have the power to stop PP's decisions. Here in Madrid, I think we have a pretty fascist President: Esperanza Aguirre. Not to talk about my mayor...
But no, Rajoy isn't a fascist. But there are many ministers who would like to come back to Franco's dictatorship, yes. And who were praying for Tejero to claim vicory on the 23-F, I'm sure of that Wink

And the resistance has already started... 15-M, massiva demonstrations for the public education and public healthcare system, for the public water in Madrid, against corruptio, etc etc

Wow! I wish every country maybe in LAtin America or Africa or Asia to have suche "fasist" ministers. You can have your ideas about the "secret wishes" about dictatorship, Tejero, etc, of ministers, but I think they are more or less a wishful thinking of yours, like the ones of who said that Zapatero was a communist and an anti-christ :-D
Iannis
Rookie
Italy

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 10:31:57 AM »

Well, it would be fascist if the people didn't have the power to stop PP's decisions. Here in Madrid, I think we have a pretty fascist President: Esperanza Aguirre. Not to talk about my mayor...
But no, Rajoy isn't a fascist. But there are many ministers who would like to come back to Franco's dictatorship, yes. And who were praying for Tejero to claim vicory on the 23-F, I'm sure of that Wink

And the resistance has already started... 15-M, massiva demonstrations for the public education and public healthcare system, for the public water in Madrid, against corruptio, etc etc

Wow! I wish every country maybe in LAtin America or Africa or Asia to have suche "fasist" ministers. You can have your ideas about the "secret wishes" about dictatorship, Tejero, etc, of ministers, but I think they are more or less a wishful thinking of yours, like the ones of who said that Zapatero was a communist and an anti-christ :-D

There's a difference. Zapatero was never linked to anti-christ. In Germany, and in your country, Italy, nazis and fascists have founded minor parties... And in Germany, every person linked to Hitler's dictatorship can't take part in elections (IIRC).

Here in Spain, a franquist leader (Manuel Fraga, by the way) CREATED THE BIGGEST PARTY IN SPAIN NOWADAYS. That's the difference, my friend Wink Spanish conservative politicians tend to love Franco and justify 23-F. If you can understand Spanish, you'd better read this to understand how things work here:

http://www.elplural.com/2012/01/17/fraga-pertenecio-a-gobiernos-que-firmaron-sentencias-de-muerte/

I don't think they justify 23-F at all. But we have to consider that dictatorship in Spain finished softly (fortunately), and with a soft transistion. And there were common people who were not fiercely against Franco, and without traumatic events they didn't change their mind even if agreeing on a natural transition to democracy. Many people, moreover, started their career with francoism because they were young under francoism, simple! Think about ex-communist countries! Almost all present politician started in local communist parties, even though they have never been really marxist!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies