Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:49:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein  (Read 4754 times)
Axel Foley
Rookie

« on: March 23, 2017, 07:36:48 AM »
« edited: March 23, 2017, 07:44:08 AM by Axel Foley »

I am wondering...if Trump was forced out of office because of his campaign collusion with the Russians over Dems' hacking, would Pence be a legitimate President? After all, he would have benefitted from this illicit operation too, albeit- I suppose- unknowingly and unwillingly...maybe the right thing in this case could be a fresh election( in 2018) after a Ryan caretaking presidency...I know Constitution doesn't state this, but could be amended to afford such an unprecedented situation...it's not only about removing Trump and the day after acting like nothing has happened because the only goal of all this story was kicking him out, it is about to assume if the 2016 election was 100% free and fair: this is up for grabs, in my humble opinion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies