2022 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 04:59:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2022 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2022 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread  (Read 172666 times)
Hollywood
« on: December 18, 2021, 03:17:26 PM »

I somewhat agree with the analysis in this podcast.  The pollsters gauging the generic ballot show an enormous lead for Republicans on a national level.  A +4-6 Republican advantage would be devastating.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSxaxDcJdlA
Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 05:49:39 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if midterm penalties for the presidential party increase as polarization does. That's probably why 2022 looks like 2010 on steroids.

This is nonsensical, since polarization would mean the electorate is less swingy.

Polarization is driven by increased hatred of the party we oppose, not increased love for our own party. I hate the Democratic Party, but I have to vote for it.

Right, but that would presumably work on both sides.

I'm not saying 2022 will be good, I'm just disagreeing with the notion that polarization means it will be worse than 2010.  There are far fewer competitive seats than in 2010.  If it does end up being that bad, it has more to do with low approval ratings of Biden/turnout differentials than polarization.

The Democrats plan to run on insurrection, and prosecuting Donald Trump.  Democrats still have ongoing lawsuit in blue states in hopes that their fishing expeditions will hook Orange Orca.  It's like Democrats are begging Trump to make a comeback. 

The Republicans plan to run on attacking Biden's mishandling of every situation, as well as controversial local issues.  They're gonna run on Democrat Crime of which there seems to be no limit.  If Democrats had like photos and documents on Trump that they could personally witness like some of the things I've seen on Democrats, Trump and his sons would be in federal prison right now. Just on the Hunter Biden E-Mails.  There is no better evidence of a crime and a bribery conspiracy. 

2010 was not even close to being this polarized.  That was about like Healthcare.  Democrats tried to make it about race cause the move is to trump up charges of racism. That's been the move since 2010. 
Hollywood
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 04:30:55 AM »

The 2022 Midterm Election will be a FULL BLOWN Disaster for Democrats if they can't close the Enthusiasm Gap.
According to a new ABC/Ipsos Poll Republicans lead Democrats by a whopping 20-Percentage Point margin
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-enthusiasm-problems-worsen-ahead-of-midterms-the-note/ar-AAW4ZJ6

Forget about all the GCB Polls who are showing a tight Race. The Enthusiasm matters most in Base Elections.

I expect Record Turnout in every Republican Primary for the next few months.
I mean it makes sense. Democrats have barely done anything, and the GOP's midterm strategy seems to just be boosting base turnout as much as humanly possible.

American politics: The feckless vs. the fascists. The feckless party doesn't fix the fascists' mess quickly enough, so they're voted out. Eventually they're voted in again after the fascists screw up once more. Only next time, we won't be able to get this country back.

The Democratic Party has made a mess of their own. National dems deserve what they are about to get in November if they keep gaslighting about inflation. While Trump deserves some blame for inflation, Biden has only made inflation worse with his actions.

I actually think half the Democrats are living on a different planet, because they literally believe everything they hear on CNN and the NYTimes.  You know what you don't get on CNN?  All the Democrats in swing districts bashing Biden for his constant stupidity.  They are straight-up calling Biden out for wrecking the country.  There are multiple segments where they're are reading brutal quotes from Sinema and Manchin.  I don't even care about the airtime they're getting.  I take personal now when Ds start calling people racist for defending the people they represent, or generally attempting to live a normal life without being jumped on by the the woke mob.  F BLM guys.  It's that violent rhetoric to me, and you didn't hear anyone on the left defend them.  They were getting harassed. 

Gaslighting is the perfect for what Biden and the Fed was doing to Americans that were like, "Why am I paying $300 for groceries to feed 2 kids.  This issue has been developing since last April, and I expressed those concerns at the time.  Democrats seemed to believe they could bash Trump for two years without addressing any immediate issues and pending crises.  Classic Mistake. Everyone knows you don't aggressively attack the party out of power. 

Since the 2020 elections, everything that's happened under Biden were all predictable outcomes of his policies in the post-covid world.  There were D polls from AZ and WV that provided Biden a path to get a BBB deal done.  Why the F would you not build NG pipelines from WV to VA and NC?
Hollywood
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 05:46:54 AM »

Biden was nearing 50 percent Approvaks during the SOTU and Putin launched an undeclared war on Ukraine and the gas prices went up, Putin didn't launch the war be ause of Election Yr but it sure helps the Rs with Gas prices going to 8.00;@ gallon

As far as everything bad happening to Ds, we don't have the results yet can Rs hold their horses before they down the D's before the results are in, we Ds downed Trump because even after the shellacking in 2018 he still was under 50 even at Full Employment

But, Hollywood fails to realize Biden has the same exact Approvals as Trump, and Rs keep complaining, it takes one to know one because Trump never got above 50 percent even during his Honeymoon, Biden was at least 55 percent as soon as Trump got into office he was at 43 oercent

Total BS.  Biden was never never 50% after SOTU.  The Reaction poll of people that watched his speech was around that number, and I keeping providing you with the information.  That's a big omission given that people who watched him were more likely to approve of his speech.  That's another distinction.  They favored his statements.  Biden's approvals ratings are like -12-18 at this point, and I'm not counting your stupid YouGov poll that's was disastrous for Ds. 

Yes.  One of the wars I predicted if Biden was elected was Russia in Ukraine.  The other future war war I predicted was China into Taiwan.  The oil and gas prices aren't helping anyone.  Who the hell told Ds that we should completely do away with NG infrastructure and drilling?  Who told Biden to stop the Med -Pipeline?  Not only did he take a stand against NG on the World Stage.  He didn't do anything to stop Nord-stream and criticized the Australian Pipeline cause the Prime Minster didn't want to sign on to his stupid climate bill.  NG Production for Europe and America was pivotal in stopping Putin from invading Ukraine.  You know how I know?  It was literally a topic of debate in 2020, and the US has been training with the Ukrainians since 2014.  You think the Ukrainian is going at it alone? 

Donald Trump is under 50, but gets the second most votes in US history without even being ready to launch a mail-in campaign.  Almost pulls it off.  Donald Trump had real support in this country, and I knew that a combination of his army with a moderate candidate would devastate Democrats in future elections.  Those are real voters that support Trump and Republicans, and the people that voted for Biden were just voting against Trump cause of the constant fear-mongering.  There's a reason Ds want to put Trump in prison.  They don't want him to run again, and they don't even realize how devastating it would be for them.  Does it matter that he was under 50 with full unemployment?  The F-er would have won the election if it were held that day, or the third week in November when the vaccine was announced. 

Maybe Trump never got above 50%, but it could be that Trump was completely under-estimated by D pollsters.  It's not enough for you to be right a week before election when your polls are conveniently showing outrageously low support for and high opposition against Trump.  What pollsters did before 2020 is considered rigging in some European Countries, because they are purposely manipulating the polls to dissuade voters who become convinced that their candidate has no chance.  Look at all those polls under-estimating Trump.  There's even a CNN Poll that has Biden up 57-42 against Trump.  I know when these polls are rigged, because I read all of them.   
https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/presidential-polls

People didn't like Trump cause he wasn't politically correct and polished.  He talks like a Blue Collar Construction Manager that won the lottery.  He's a project manager, negotiator, and self-starter with a lot of interesting policies.  The media went out of their way to take him down.  He was banned from social media and outspent 2-1 (6 to 2 Billion).  Just banning Trump is worth Billions in social media marketing dollars.  The fact that Democrats didn't beat him by 10 points is embarrassing.  They had the FBI, CIA and DOJ after him.  They even spied on his campaign and administration.

You could only win by 4 points?  This is why you guys field terrible candidates.  No awareness of the advantage that was squandered.  What Trump did was impressive.  He constantly scraped for every vote.  Did three events a day.  Called radio stations and television programs.  The guy had a work ethic that was admirable. That guy was available to the media.  That's why he won the first time.  They didn't give him coverage.  He went and did what Hillary Clinton wouldn't do. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies