‘We’re thinking landslide’: Beyond D.C., GOP officials see Trump on glide path to reelection (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:41:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  ‘We’re thinking landslide’: Beyond D.C., GOP officials see Trump on glide path to reelection (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ‘We’re thinking landslide’: Beyond D.C., GOP officials see Trump on glide path to reelection  (Read 9162 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: June 15, 2020, 08:50:04 AM »

I mean, Democrats shouldn't overplay their hand based on polling. We saw what happened in 2016--polls are not reliable and there may be a large group of voters who are underrepresented that will show up for Trump. We have to act like we're behind until we know for sure we've won. These maps where people are trying to argue for Texas, Georgia, Iowa, Ohio, etc. flipping are overdoing it. Keep it simple and focus on PA, WI, MI, and AZ and build from there. We don't need to demolish Trump to get the point across.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 09:34:09 AM »

I mean, Democrats shouldn't overplay their hand based on polling. We saw what happened in 2016--polls are not reliable and there may be a large group of voters who are underrepresented that will show up for Trump. We have to act like we're behind until we know for sure we've won. These maps where people are trying to argue for Texas, Georgia, Iowa, Ohio, etc. flipping are overdoing it. Keep it simple and focus on PA, WI, MI, and AZ and build from there. We don't need to demolish Trump to get the point across.

People lying to pollsters.

I think creating fake rsvps to his events is a reasonable thing to do.

Which is why I'm pumping the breaks on NPV polls, because some state polls are far too close for comfort.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies