ME-SEN 2018 - SurveyUSA: King demolishing LePage (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:52:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME-SEN 2018 - SurveyUSA: King demolishing LePage (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-SEN 2018 - SurveyUSA: King demolishing LePage  (Read 808 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: September 13, 2016, 10:45:35 PM »

I would like to see a matchup between king, polquin, and a true left democrat like bellows which is a somewhat likely scenario in 2018
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:36:31 AM »

I would like to see a matchup between king, polquin, and a true left democrat like bellows which is a somewhat likely scenario in 2018
Doubt Democrats would nominate someone against King in 2018, he'll likely be cross-endorsed.
Depends on state rules, depending on the laws he might only be able to get cross endorsed if absolutely no one runs in the primary which is very unlikely (any no name can get on the ballot and get the nomination by default)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 12:40:19 AM »

But regardless I don't see any reason why King can't just change his voter registration, it would give him a greater organizational advantage and he already votes with the democrats more than 90% of the time
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies