The Dems need an autopsy -- they are now a completely regional party.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 10:15:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The Dems need an autopsy -- they are now a completely regional party.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: The Dems need an autopsy -- they are now a completely regional party.  (Read 6261 times)
Cuckslayer
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »

No. Deplorables are entitled to opinions as well.

Enjoy 4 years of President Trump and his proud supporters like me supporting him all the way.
Cuckslayer
Rookie
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »

😉
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2016, 05:24:06 PM »

Enjoy 4 years of President Trump and his proud supporters like me supporting him all the way.

No one cares.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2016, 05:48:55 PM »

By using a word that Trump has never used, is widely seen as a putdown, and has such an obscure meaning that I can't even find a good definition in any online dictionary. If you were actually trying to make a coherent point by saying "...Dems just need a good uncuckening and they'll be back in business.", you failed spectacularly.
Cuckslayer
Rookie
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2016, 06:24:15 PM »

By using a word that Trump has never used, is widely seen as a putdown, and has such an obscure meaning that I can't even find a good definition in any online dictionary. If you were actually trying to make a coherent point by saying "...Dems just need a good uncuckening and they'll be back in business.", you failed spectacularly.

Honestly it's my bad. I'll elaborate on what I meant by "uncuckening"

Don't call Trump supporters deplorable. We're people.
Don't assume that everyone who's concerned about immigration (both legal and illegal) is a racist.
Drop the PC outrage machine. The American people got sick and tired of being condescended to by coastal white elites who gentrify black neighborhoods then demand that we be tolerant of others.
Radical Islamic terrorism. It exists and we can call it for what it is.

That's what I meant by uncuckening. Basically get rid of the PC nonsense.

It would also help if they abandoned neoliberalism. No more war and free trade deals please.
skoods
United States

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2016, 06:45:13 PM »

Only in America can the party that got more votes not only lose, but also be told that they're the ones that need to change.

We will not compromise our progressive values because of the ignorant rural whites.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2016, 07:09:27 PM »

The only things dems need to change from now is just assuming that the rust belt can't be lost
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2016, 03:14:24 AM »

Honestly it's my bad. I'll elaborate on what I meant by "uncuckening"

Don't call Trump supporters deplorable. We're people.

drop the pc outrage machine kthx
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2016, 07:09:12 AM »

Only in America can the party that got more votes not only lose, but also be told that they're the ones that need to change.

We will not compromise our progressive values because of the ignorant rural whites.

And the Clinonistas wonder why they lost.  Ignorant millennials lacking respect for working people while whining and running their mouths.

I don't really mean the second half of that sentence; people had the same opinion of me and my generation when we were young know-it-alls.  But folks like the previous poster have no idea how offensive they really are to folks that are as much a part of America as they are.  (And far more a part of America than the illegal aliens on display at the Democratic National Convention.)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2016, 07:55:51 AM »

And the Clinonistas wonder why they lost.  Ignorant millennials lacking respect for working people while whining and running their mouths.

I don't really mean the second half of that sentence; people had the same opinion of me and my generation when we were young know-it-alls.  But folks like the previous poster have no idea how offensive they really are to folks that are as much a part of America as they are.  (And far more a part of America than the illegal aliens on display at the Democratic National Convention.)
who cares if they're offensive? i thought y'alls liked Uncomfortable Truths and Political Incorrectness?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2016, 08:25:03 AM »

I thought republican's didn't like PC culture.  Are you being triggered?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies