White mother sues sperm bank for reparations for her black child (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:11:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  White mother sues sperm bank for reparations for her black child (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: White mother sues sperm bank for reparations for her black child  (Read 6609 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 04, 2014, 12:01:10 AM »

I'm sure this will be great for the girl's self-esteem growing up.
That was my first thought too.

"there is nothing wrong with you honey, mommy just wishes you were a little whiter"

Even if you're pissed you were lied to, even if you think you have a case, you should probably just suck it up and go on with your life.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 11:06:50 PM »

How is it even legal to ask for sperm from a particular racial group? That's clearly discrimination.

It really doesn't get more out of touch than this. You just can't be serious.

If you were a white guy in America would you want to be walking around with your (also white) wife with a half-black kid? Knowing that everybody who walks by is thinking "Lol, he got suckered into raising some black guy's kid after she cheated on him and got knocked up."?

You just aren't living in real life if you think this isn't a thing. Just because you think something shouldn't matter is irrelevant to the fact that is does matter. Human beings aren't perfect and not everywhere is a liberal college campus.
He probably wasn't, but maybe Tony was joking?  Man I hope so.....

Anyway, I'm a white (duh), married to a white....and have 2 fairly brown step daughters.  It's confused a lot of people.  They see me with the kids and they assume I've got a brown wife.  They see the wife with the kids and they think she's got a brown husband....they see us together and they are just confused.  It doesn't help that their last name is different from everybody else.  I hope nobody thinks I've been cuckholded, but I'm sure it's happened.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies