Pacific Legislature Official Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:42:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Pacific Legislature Official Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pacific Legislature Official Thread  (Read 262865 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« on: November 15, 2010, 01:29:34 PM »

I'd like to draw your attention to the voting on the Intra-Regional Mobility amendment. Please vote!

Personally, I'll be opposing this - it may be well-intentioned, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions - it'll clutter the registration thread, and the objections of two RGs past and present show my worries have some credibility, I think. Smiley

Firstly, Fritz did NOT object to it as R.G., as I clearly remember pointing out to you the last time around when you made this claim. That's why it easily got passed in July.

Secondly, as I said, this amendment was ALREADY PASSED in July into the old constitution. and was in force for three months. Armageddon did not break out in the registration thread, so your objections are clearly unfounded.

All this amendment does is restore a policy that was already on the books for three months but was accidentally left out of the new constitution. It has been endorsed by Purple State, Marokai Blue, Badger, and Kalwejt, none of whom have any personal reason to support anything I have proposed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies