FL: We Ask America: Obama up 1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:43:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL: We Ask America: Obama up 1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL: We Ask America: Obama up 1  (Read 3975 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:03:47 AM »

Seems fairly accurate from what I've seen on the ground. It's still pretty much a toss-up.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »

Seems fairly accurate from what I've seen on the ground. It's still pretty much a toss-up.

This. What part of Florida are you from Sjoyce?

I'm in St. Pete; here the Obama signs outnumber the Romney signs about 3:1 or so, but I'd expect the opposite to be true out in say Lakeland.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 03:29:50 PM »

This. What part of Florida are you from Sjoyce?

I'm in St. Pete; here the Obama signs outnumber the Romney signs about 3:1 or so, but I'd expect the opposite to be true out in say Lakeland.

I haven't actually seen to many yard signs, probably around 5 or so, only one of those being for Mitt. However, I see newer Obama bumper stickers almost everyone I drive. Sometimes I see a Romney sticker. I actually think I see more Ron Paul stickers than Romney stickers.

Signs was including stickers, advertisements, and such, but you do probably see more Everett Rice/Bob Gualtieri and/or Jim Frishe/Jeff Brandes signs than all Presidential ones put together.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »

We Ask America is a leftist hack organization.

You're right, how dare they say Obama by 1 in a contested state 4 months from the election. Oh, and that poll they had about a week ago saying Romney by 5 in VA and 2 weeks ago claiming Romney by 2? He's ahead by at least 10 in both states!

You seriously underestimate how much people down South despise your savior.

Electorally, Florida isn't really part of the "south."

A lot people despise him in states like ours, but Florida....

You underestimate the upcoming turnout of the conservative base.

The Panhandle hasn't been crucial to a candidate's victory in Florida for the last few decades.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 08:41:27 PM »

We Ask America is a leftist hack organization.

You're right, how dare they say Obama by 1 in a contested state 4 months from the election. Oh, and that poll they had about a week ago saying Romney by 5 in VA and 2 weeks ago claiming Romney by 2? He's ahead by at least 10 in both states!

You seriously underestimate how much people down South despise your savior.

Electorally, Florida isn't really part of the "south."

A lot people despise him in states like ours, but Florida....

You underestimate the upcoming turnout of the conservative base.

The Panhandle hasn't been crucial to a candidate's victory in Florida for the last few decades.

The networks called Florida for Gore because they made assumptions about the panhandle numbers...

When a 20% swing in the entire Panhandle is equal to a 2% swing in Miami-Dade County alone, it's not electorally significant.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 11:18:47 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

For Romney? This poll is overestimating Romney support.

That's why I've been saying Romney needs to pick Gohmert as VP to energize the base. That's the real problem, not independents.

LOL.
A nobody won't energize anything, since even the base doesn't know him.

How do you not remember Louie Gohmert? Remember the terror babies thing? That was Louie. That's really all he's done that's noteworthy, but terror babies are not to be taken lightly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies