Oklahoma: Edwards and Clinton tied, Giuliani leads among Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:56:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Oklahoma: Edwards and Clinton tied, Giuliani leads among Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oklahoma: Edwards and Clinton tied, Giuliani leads among Republicans  (Read 2443 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 16, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »

Edwards nearly beat Clark here in 2004 (who was from the state right next to it). If Edwards is still in this thing when OK votes, he should win it.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 01:04:08 PM »

I wish that they had done a poll of Republicans against Democrats so we could finally put to rest the idea that Democrats are going to magically landslide in Oklahoma in 2008.

Who had that idea? I mean even Bush actually has a (barely) positive approval rating here.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 01:14:34 PM »

I wish that they had done a poll of Republicans against Democrats so we could finally put to rest the idea that Democrats are going to magically landslide in Oklahoma in 2008.

Who had that idea? I mean even Bush actually has a (barely) positive approval rating here.

I'm being a bit hyperbolic for comedic effect, but it's nonetheless the case that jamespol and Oklahoma City Democrat believe that Oklahoma will be close in 2008, and even that Edwards would win there over Giuliani.

Well an Edwards/Giuliani match would be the only one I could think of that would be remotely interesting here. Giuliani would still win by a decent margin though.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »

No....well....alright...yeah pretty much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies