Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:15:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 132437 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: September 17, 2014, 10:58:07 PM »

Oh my goodness, Mr Moderate.  Did you really have to condemn my food choice for tomorrow night?  At least it's not a large burger and large fries.  I see nothing wrong with spaghetti.

Pasta is loaded up in carbohydrates, while you need some for energy, carbs rightly get a bad rap because people eat too much and they quickly turn to fat if you dont burn any excess. Pasta is pretty dense in calories too.  So it is not that bad but watch your portion size.  Dont eat a heaping bowl and a side of bread and other carbs if you  are looking to lose weight.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:16 PM »

Oh my goodness, Mr Moderate.  Did you really have to condemn my food choice for tomorrow night?  At least it's not a large burger and large fries.  I see nothing wrong with spaghetti.

As long as the meat is lean and the sauce is based on actual real tomatoes....

It's usually 97% lean meat and it is traditional Ragu pasta sauce like you would find in the grocery store.
97% lean? I've never even heard of that and I do quite a bit of cooking. Even the sirloin stuff is usually about 90% lean. Also, I don't care much for the "traditional" sauce. I like my sauce chunky!

Yeah, that must be expensive. 90% is always a good deal more expensive than the regular 80%. I usually just go steak instead.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 07:26:35 PM »

Oh Bushie....
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 07:29:24 PM »

My condolences Jeff. Prayers for you and your family.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:58:05 PM »

Get a tie and wear it. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »

Good, it shows you are serious. Getting the job is one thing though, you have to work on keeping it. There are a few people here who have given you good advice.  Good luck.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 08:56:57 PM »

I anticipated this response, but I'm going to carry on.  This was my first attempt and first look ever at these questions.  I'm actually encouraged.  I scored higher than I thought.

As far as Walmart goes, I haven't gotten a response, yet so I'm not waiting for them.

...delusions, they're everywhere...
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:26 PM »

I don't understand why Bushie won't just get a retail job. It seriously can't be that hard to get hired by Target or Best Buy or whatever with the Holiday rush coming up. And he won't have to waste another $200 or his parents' money on some test that he's going to fail.

Hubris.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 05:08:49 PM »

Jeff, I was in dire straits several years back. I had several personal issues, was massively overweight, out of work, depressed, directionless and really scared. Roughly 3 years later, Im 140lbs lighter and in the best shape since 18yo, and  have an important, fulfilling and well compensated career.  I would not be where I am today had I not realized that I needed help.  From your posts you are intelligent, but you tend to make bad and emotionally erratic decisions. It pains me to see you struggle and it doesnt have to be this way. I still have doubts and anxiety, but there things you can do to cope and power through.

P.M. me if you ever want to chat.  
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 08:28:08 PM »

Jeff, why don't you utilize the native health care?  Talking to someone may even lead you down good path of getting stable employment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies