Mississippi results thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:00:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Mississippi results thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mississippi results thread  (Read 18426 times)
jesmo

« on: March 12, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »

Those counties in Northeastern Mississippi and a few in southern Mississippi look absolutely beautiful. About as beautiful as rural Tennessee, Missouri and all of Arkansas. The West Virginia Map will look beautiful also.
jesmo

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 01:56:58 PM »

Those counties in Northeastern Mississippi and a few in southern Mississippi look absolutely beautiful. About as beautiful as rural Tennessee, Missouri and all of Arkansas. The West Virginia Map will look beautiful also.

Are you a negro, James?

Uh, no, not really. 1/16th.

I am white, and proudly an Obama opponent. I was referring to how beautiful the red Democratic primary counties are. They are the enlightened counties.
jesmo

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »

Are you a negro, James?

I am white, and proudly an Obama opponent. I was referring to how beautiful the red Democratic primary counties are. They are the enlightened counties.

Is your father or mother the octaroon?  Or do you know?

Father.

Now lets get back on topic.

My friend will have her detailed analysis of every primary thus far up later.
jesmo

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 02:32:57 PM »

Are you a negro, James?

Is your father or mother the octaroon?  Or do you know?

Father.

Now lets get back on topic.

My friend will have her detailed analysis of every primary thus far up later.

Ok, that's great.  Just so long as she's not an eco-terrorist, ok?

No she is no an eco-terrorist. She wouldn't harm a soul, and has never did anything to try to annoy or hurt anyone. She is just a strong environmentalist, but she is actually centre-left, not hard left on those issues.

Now be prepared to be amazed with her fantastic analysis that she will post later tonight, y'all will be amazed!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies