latest Betfair odds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:12:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  latest Betfair odds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: latest Betfair odds  (Read 119956 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: March 30, 2016, 05:58:00 PM »

Susanna Martinez in a brokered convention??

Hmmmm

Martinez / Kasich would be a very nice ticket for republicans, i understand there is zero chance she gets the nomination but that would likely result in a republican win in November.

If the GOP-e rigs this thing with someone other than Trump or Cruz, I walk. Not playing their RINO games. Realistically, they will not be able to broker this to some squishy establishment candidate if Trump and Cruz get over this spat they are having.

As far as Martinez goes, wasn't there some sort of police scandal with her allegedly getting trashed in a hotel room a few months back?

Kasich is as useless as a Democrat to me as a Republican. I think he's to the left of that other RINO, Mitt Romney, if that's even possible. I sat out in protest to the grandfather of Obamacare in 2012 and will do the same in 2016. We've had enough GOP-e losers elected as the nominee.

And if another GOP-e loser is selected, you might as well not even have primaries. The party will be irrevocably broken.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies