Castle is IN!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:49:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  Castle is IN!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Castle is IN!!!  (Read 8253 times)
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« on: October 07, 2009, 05:41:10 PM »

Biden in a way is very much like Joe Sestak, a low key, pro homeland security guy.  But when it comes to passage of key initiatives, like health care reform or national security issues he is very much a fighter and will fight with the democratic caucus to pass the things he care about. The races are very similar, trying to oust 70+ year olds that will only stay in the seats for short time periods.

It's often hard for me to pass up the opportunity to vote for a Republican moderate (though the increasingly self-serving Specter and the borderline-idiot Linc Chafee are two good exceptions), so take this with a grain of salt, but my general impression of Castle is that he is an incredibly influential moderate voice of the house, perhaps more so than most Republicans outside of leadership.  He's a down-right intelligent guy, and based on his record in the House, he'll probably do more for Delaware in the minority than Babybiden will in the majority.

Funny, my impression of Castle is he doesn't really care about anything other than making new coins.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies