Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:16:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 153737 times)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 01, 2013, 02:31:19 PM »

I have decided to start reading this.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 11:16:19 PM »

Can I ask why you're so excited for Christmas in September?
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »

I'm not lambasting you. But while the ham made you sick, eating burgers won't settle your stomach. When I got sick off oysters a year ago, anything I ate made me sick. That's how it works.

Anyway, I do expect you'll feel sick after a burger binge tomorrow and miss Tuesday of school. And I'm sure you won't be worried after that either. Wink
I'd have to agree with this. If you're feeling sick, eating burgers is definitely not going to help matters.

Wouldn't a Real Christian be counting down the days to Easter, the time of Christ's final triumph over Sin & Death, rather than His mere birth?
I'd imagine that Bushie would start counting down to Easter on December 26th.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »

Does your school have school on Fridays?
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 06:33:14 PM »

Define occasionally.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 06:34:31 PM »

Duke? Are you going to respond and admit YOU were wrong?  This is a two-way street here, buddy!

Haha, it was a great day at school.  I felt good all day and now I'm relaxing for a couple hours before I have to be out this evening.  I took the test for LAP 3 right after lunch and scored a 100 on the first try.  He went over my progress so far in the class and is very pleased at my progress.  So far to this point, I am pulling a 94% in the class, which is a solid A.  He says I am roughly 1-2 weeks ahead of schedule which will keep financial aid happy.  Because of the doctor's note covering Thursday and Friday he is going to strike those absences from the record, so instead of a 79% which I would have had, I now have a 90% attendance through August and a 90.4% attendance through today.  I am now nearly ready for LAP 4 test which I will take tomorrow morning first thing before moving on to Lesson 5.  I should easily be able to get into Lesson 6 on Thursday.  With this pace, I will be into LAP 7 on Monday, LAP 8 on Wednesday, and LAP 9 on Friday next week.  LAP 10 by the following Wednesday (September 18) and LAP 11 by Friday, September 20.  This will give me a week to work on the project at the end of Course 3 and should be able to start Course 4 on Monday, September 30.  The tests are straightforward out of the book and I am finding nothing really that difficult in the drawings.  They are challenging, of course, but with my knowledge thus far in the first month, I will have no trouble picking those up and drawing those according to scale and specifications.  I am really excited about where things are headed.

Again, a reminder, a Lesson is a LAP (Learning Activity Packet).  The terms are synonymous.  If I tried to explain what a LAP is on Facebook, I would probably have to explain it 1500 times, and I don't feel like explaining it to them over and over, so there I will use Lesson, on the forum since the level of understanding is generally quite a bit higher than on Facebook, I will use mainly LAP, but they mean the exact same thing.
You've probably already explained this, but what does CAD stand for?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies